» Zoom the picture within the picturebox of Visual Studio C++
Zoom the picture within the picturebox of Visual Studio C++
|September 26, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a problem about zooming in the picture within the picturebox. The expected result is similar to the following connection. The picture is zoomed in within the picturebox. Not the picturebox is zoomed in.
However, this can be implemented in .NET Framework 2.0. I have searched some information on the Internet, but none used the Windows Forms of Visual Studio C++. How can I zoom a picture within the picturebox when I work on Windows Forms of Visual Studio C++ 2010. Thank you for anyone’s reply.
More Related Questions
- How to clear Chart after plotting – Visual C++ I'm designing an application where I need to plot the graph multiple times without closing the graph window. But the problem is it is plotting the new graph on top of the old one. Is there […]
- Format code shortcut for Visual Studio? In eclipse there is a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+F that re-indents code and fixes comments and blank lines. Is there an equivalent for Visual Studio 2010? Asked By - […]
- visual studio 2012 / 2013 single click opens file In my Visual Studio 2012 solution explorer, when I single click a filename it opens it. This was different from VS2010 (required a double click). Is there a way to make double-click the […]
- Error LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt after installing Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview I've installed Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview, and it appears to be fine, but now when I try to use Visual Studio 2010 to compile C++ projects, I get the following error message:
- MS C++ 2010 and mspdb100.dll Microsoft's C++ compiler and linker seem to have an odd relationship with mspdb100.dll. When run from the IDE, of course, the compiler and linker work fine. When running either one from […]
- How do I view the compiled machine code or byte code for a C++ function in Visual Studio 2010? What is the best (quickest) way to view the code that the compiler generated from my files? I'm using mostly C++ but a solution that works for .NET languages would be very welcome as […]
- MySQL Entity Framework design close the window and cant continue I used MySQL Connector and MySQL for Visual Studio with the Entity Framework 6 for working on my project.
Yesterday i formatted my computer:
Reinstalled Visual Studio 2012
Installed the […]
- How to save an included library in C win32 Console application EXE file I started programming in C and I have Visual Studio 2012.
I Write my program in Win32 ConsoleApplication and when I look in the Debug in my project there is an EXE file, and it work, but […]
- LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt after installing VS2012 release preview I've installed VS2012 Release Preview, and it appears to be fine, but now when I try to use VS2010 to compile C++ projects, I get the following error message:
LINK : fatal error LNK1123: […]
- Visual Studio 2013 Test Runner (VSTest) slows tests execution dramatically I have a test suite that is using Visual Studio Unit Test framework. It was initially developed on .NET 4.0 in VS2010.
After upgrade to .NET 4.5/VS2013 (no logic changes, just bumping […]