» XSLT document() usage with WebKit browsers
XSLT document() usage with WebKit browsers
|December 8, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
I’m having an issue when attempting to include and access multiple XML documents in an XSL styleheet. I’m assigning document nodes as variables and then attempting to access them in my xsl:template, similar to this:
<xsl:styleheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes" />
<xsl:variable name="doc1" select="document('test.xml')" />
I get the correct count when using IE & Firefox, however any WebKit browser (Safari, Chrome) gives me a count of 0. Any thoughts?
More Related Questions
- XMLHttpRequest Origin null is not allowed Access-Control-Access-Allow for file:/// to file:/// (Serverless) I'm trying to create a website that can be downloaded and run locally by launching its index file.
All the files are local, no resources are used online.
When I try to use the AJAXSLT […]
Following works with Firefox 3, IE7 and Opera 9:
var pic = $("img")
// need to remove […]
- SVG rendering issue on Chrome and Safari I was trying to render SVG on browsers and shockingly I found that it is rendering differently on different browsers.
The SVG was suppose to be round in shape and firefox got it right, […]
- Facebook Connect button not showing up in Safari/Chrome My implementation of Facebook Connect (just a simple login button, fb:login-button) works perfectly on Firefox and IE.
But the same button is not showing up in Safari/Chrome […]
- Copy / Put text on the clipboard with FireFox, Safari and Chrome In Internet Explorer I can use the clipboardData object to access the clipboard. How can I do that in FireFox, Safari and/or Chrome? Asked By - […]
- WebSocket Unexpected response code: 400, RFC 6455 protocol said response like HTML? When I send an header through WebSocket, Google Chrome, Safari response with Unexpected response.
This is the header I send back when handshake failed:
HTTP/1.1 404 Not […]
- Jquery jscrollpane plugin error I get this error when I try and implement jSrollpane in Safari 4:
TypeError: Result of expression '$drag' [undefined] is not an object.
Then i get this error when i try the same […]
- jQuery Safari/Chrome incompatibility with draggable containment property This code works in Firefox, Internet Explorer, not in Safari/Chrome:
This works fine in IE (shock horror), […]
- In XSLT how do I increment a global variable from a different scope? I am processing an XML file where I want to keep count of the number of nodes, so that I can use it as an ID as I write new nodes.
At the moment I have a global variable called 'counter'. […]