» Write a number with two decimal places SQL server
Write a number with two decimal places SQL server
|January 14, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
How do you write number in two decimal place for sql server?
More Related Questions
- Storing decimal values in SQL Server I'm trying to figure out decimal data type of a column in the SQL server. I need to be able to store values like 15.5, 26.9, 24.7, 9.8, etc
I assigned decimal(18, 0) to the column data […]
- control in display Decimal separators in sql server I have problem in display the decimal numbers, it has many number.
My sql statement :
the result :
I want to display as 12132.12 without […]
- Get unique number from a column using SQL Hello,
I want to get the unique number by using a SQL query from the column ProecssInstanceName. The snapshot is attached below.
Right now I am using this query to fetch the below […]
- How to use regular expression in TSQL? I'd need to have a regular expression so that I can find all invalid email addresses in our database table.
FROM dbo.[Users] AS u
WHERE u.EmailAddress not like 'regular […]
- How to return the date part only from a SQL Server datetime datatype SELECT GETDATE()
Returns: 2008-09-22 15:24:13.790
I want that date part without the time part: 2008-09-22 00:00:00.000 Asked By - […]
- UPDATE from SELECT using SQL Server In SQL Server you can insert into a table using a select statement:
INSERT INTO table(col,col2,col3)
SELECT col,col2,col3 FROM other_table WHERE sql = 'cool'
How can I update via a […]
- How to append to a text field in t-sql SQL Server 2005 What is the best way to append to a text field using t-sql in Sql Server 2005?
With a varchar I would do this.
update tablename set fieldname = fieldname + 'appended string'
But this […]
- Add column, with default value, to existing table in SQL Server How do you add a column, with a default value, to an existing table in SQL Server 2000/2005? Asked By - Mathias Read Answers
- SQL Server: CASE WHEN OR THEN ELSE END => the OR is not supported The OR in the WHEN part of a CASE statement is not supported, how to solve?
WHEN 22978 OR 23218 OR 23219 THEN 'WECS 9500'
ELSE 'WECS 9520'
END as wecs_system
- SQL Server: Make all UPPER case to Proper Case/Title Case I have a table that was imported as all UPPER CASE and I would like to turn it into Proper Case. What script have any of you used to complete this?
Thank you. Asked By - […]