» WPF app doesnt work on Windows XP
WPF app doesnt work on Windows XP
|May 29, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have made an app in WPF (Visual Basic 2010 Express) that takes empty PDF and writes on him data from database and saves full PDF in folder. App works fine on Windows 8, windows Vista and Windows 7. When I have tested app on Windows XP the app didn’t work, it doesn’t even open it (it reports error: App has encountered a problem and needs to close.). I have than downloaded and installed Framework 4.0 and it still doesn’t work. Does anyone have any ideas, what it is missing in my app, so it will work on computers that have operating system Windows XP installed? I am testing app currently on comp that has Microsoft XP Professional, version 2002, Service Pack 3.
More Related Questions
- Change name application i have developed a software last year the version is 2013(CB2103)in WPF with Visual Studio ,now i need create from the same project the version 2014 ,it is simple just i need to change […]
- How to Run Visual Studio as Administrator by default Recently discovered that even while logged into my personal laptop as Admin, Visual Studio does not run in admin mode and you need to explicitly use Run As Admin
Is there a way to Make […]
- Shared AssemblyInfo for uniform versioning across the solution I've read about this technique: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jjameson/archive/2009/04/03/shared-assembly-info-in-visual-studio-projects.aspx
Basically it means to create a […]
- Making your .NET language step correctly in the debugger Firstly, I apologize for the length of this question.
I am the author of IronScheme. Recently I have been working hard on emitting decent debug info, so that I can use the 'native' .NET […]
- Constantly getting "Loading toolbox content from package" in Visual Studio AND IT TAKES FOREVER! Does anyone else have this problem?
The full message in the status bar says,
Loading toolbox content from package […]
- How can I tell if I have Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010 installed? How can I tell if a computer has Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate?
I assume it is by version number, but I don't know what version means what. (The version I am looking at […]
- WPF HwndHost keyboard focus The chart area in the screenshot is a HwndHost control which hosts a native Win32 window (with it's own registered WNDCLASS) implemented in C++/CLI and drawn with Direct2D. The HwndHost is […]
- Visual studio sp1 error: silverlight_sdk.msi is unavailable I'm trying to install the sp1 for visual studio 2010. I first installed the beta and it worked fine. Then I used the web platform installer to install the SQL CE compact 4, which i assume […]
- System.Drawing (GDI+) vs System.Windows.Media (WPF) vs Direct2D+DirectWrite+WIC For a Desktop Vista+ application that processes images, and is to be written in C#, which of the following technologies (or combinations_ would you recommend: System.Drawing (GDI+) vs […]
- Visual Studio 2010: Editor stops responding to keyboard I've got this very odd bug that appears to be a quirk in Visual Studio 2010: Sometimes, when moving the cursor into double quotes of a CSS style="" attribute the cursor refuses to move. I […]