» WordPress plugins not working in internet explorer v9 and up
WordPress plugins not working in internet explorer v9 and up
|July 21, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a wordpress site, with a quiet a few plug-ins active. These all function correctly in chrome, safari and firefox although Internet Explorer seems to be a pain.
I once had issues with the same two plug-ins across all browsers, although after nominating the below pages to load without ‘AJAX’ transitions for pages, it has been working across all browsers except IE.(These plugins claim they are compatible with IE v9 and up)
Two Plugins that are not functioning and there locations:
Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer – http://www.gjwalsh.com.au/who-we-are/ (team members tab)
DP Pro Event Calendar – http://www.gjwalsh.com.au/key-dates/
It makes me wonder if IE is still loading AJAX transitions for pages? How would I force it to not, or is the issue here, a loading order of scripts?
Any help is appreciated, even willing to hire someone if they can solve it! Desperate at this point…
More Related Questions
- Unexpected Caching of AJAX results in IE8 I'm having a serious issue with Internet Explorer caching results from a JQuery Ajax request.
I have header on my web page that gets updated every time a user navigates to a new page. […]
- Ajax requests not working on IE and OPERA For some reason I don't get response while using ajax requests. It doesn't work on Internet exploer and Opera. It works on Firefox and Chrome. Here is the […]
- No Transport Error w/ jQuery ajax call in IE I need to use foursquare API to search venues. Of course it is cross-domain.
It has no any problems in Firefox but in Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9 I've tested).
- Trouble in redirecting to another page from IE after ajax post (Description Inside) Consider I had 2 html pages,
index.html consists of a sign up form to view the info.html, which saves the details on signup to the server and redirect to […]
- How can I convince IE to simply display application/json rather than offer to download it? While debugging jQuery apps that use AJAX, I often have the need to see the json that is being returned by the service to the browser. So I'll drop the URL for the JSON data into the […]
- WordPress change div content using post type and select box I'm trying to create a plugin for WordPress that creates a custom post type. A widget is also created that the user can put on the site. The widget wants to list the title of each post in […]
- WordPress hotspots – image popups I have an image of a graphical map which I have uploaded to wordpress. I would like to somehow create "hotspots" on this map, so that when a certain "hotspot / area" on the map is […]
- Building a plugin into a theme Firstly, I know this is 'bad' practice for several different reasons, but for reasons that I won't waste your time with it's something I need to do.
Using a fairly simple plugin and I've […]
- Easy to use WordPress restaurant style menu I'm making some changes to a client's WordPress site. They sell baked goods, and want to be able to do a menu similar to this one -
I can […]
- Load Shortcode Content with AJAX loading implemented…? I'm using WordPress 3.9.1 and a Theme that utilizes AJAX loading.
(the site is here: http://phoenixwave.com/test/ )
I've installed a plugin to add more shortcode abilities. Problem is, […]