» Why the translation made by Falang 1.4.0 of J!MailAlert 2.5.1 Alerts is not shown on front-end of Joomla 3.3.3
Why the translation made by Falang 1.4.0 of J!MailAlert 2.5.1 Alerts is not shown on front-end of Joomla 3.3.3
|September 19, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have created a translation plugin for Falang in order to be able to translate J!MailAlert alerts:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<description>Translation - J!MailAlerts Alerts</description>
<field type="referenceid" name="id" translate="0">ID</field>
<field type="titletext" name="title" translate="1">Title</field>
<field type="htmltext" name="description" translate="1">Description</field>
<field type="htmltext" name="template" translate="1">Template</field>
After installation I’m able to translate them in back-end:
But on front-end I still see the default language:
Please suggest what can be the problem.
More Related Questions
- Joomla! <?anything instead of <?php? How Joomla! is made so as to when I create a template I can write <?anything instead of <?php in template files?
In a simple PHP file I can't do that. Asked By - MM […]
- Is it possible to skip some translation when using joomfish? I'm using Joomla 1.5.26 with Joom!Fish 2.1.7.
Does any Joom!Fish and/or joomla guru know if it is possible to do a call to JRoute::_() so that it is not intercepted and translated by […]
- joomla 2.5 JText not working in xml file i am going to create a new component.
i am using JText::_() method for translating strings in my xml form files.
i have a field type="list" with two options.
how can i use JText string […]
- Joomla! Rewrite dynamic URL I am working in a component to Joomla! 3 but I am having a litle issue.
I have this: $primary_link->setUrl(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_sweetmail&task=item&item_id=' . […]
- How to create joomla 2.5 component? I'm already use joomla component creating application . But that is not a best way , then i think to learn it. please send best tutorial for that . :) Asked By - […]
- Translate Facebook Events PHP Module – Joomla I've recently downloaded a module to display facebook events on Joomla. The thing is that the module uses date() syntax in php to display that.
I need to translate do Portuguese, instead […]
- Valid joomla language file not loaded I've created a valid Joomla translation file, but when I switch on the language debug, the file is listed as "not loaded"
Contents of language file:
; Joomla! Project
; Copyright (C) […]
- Check if jQuery is included in Header (Joomla) Is there a way to check if jQuery is loaded using PHP?
I have two different plugins in Joomla that load the jQuery JS, but when it is included more than once it does not work […]
- what happens with old CMS/blog websites? I've created a couple of little few page long websites for one time projects or conferences in mostly WordPress, and I'm thinking about what will happen to those websites in the future. […]
- Accessing session data outside Joomla I am trying to run an application outside Joomla (not as a plugin) and I would like to access the logged in user's information (userid). I am wondering how should I go about doing that? Is […]