» Why Prestashop doesnt use $_SESSION for session storage?
Why Prestashop doesnt use $_SESSION for session storage?
|September 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I noticed that Prestashop 1.5 doesn’t use $_SESSION(I’m not sure whether other versions take same approach) anywhere in its core to store session data.
I’m so curious to find out why the Prestashop developers took such a strong decision against $_SESSION, and what was the design concerns that lead to this decision. Does it give considerable improvement in security or performance?
More Related Questions
- Prestashop Webservice 400 error I have a problem width Prestashop webservice Put(update) method:
Here the code:
- Magento or Prestashop, which is better? [closed](Resolved) I want to find an ecommerce solution for my little shop. My friend tells me that Prestashop is very easy to use and develop modules for, but some say Magento is better. Can anybody tell me […]
- Prestashop confirmation email I am trying to configure my prestashop store, but ran up against a problem.
When a costumer buys a product, they should receive an order confirmation email.
If the site is being browsed […]
- Redirect URL in CCAvenue i am setting up CCAvenue for my prestashop site.After successful credit card transaction, when coming back to website, shopping cart items are not clearing and also orders are not […]
- Codeigniter Sessions not storing in userdata My session variables are stored in the session but as new session variables instead of being stored in the user_data array. Can someone help me with this issue? I have not modified any […]
- Symfony2 login not working I'm developing a website using Symfony2, and until today - had no problem logging in. But now when logging in I'm not correctly authenticated - Symfony profiler lists me as logged in as: […]
- prestashop – logout does not work fine I log in, then log out, when I try to connect again it redirects to profile page where I can update my profile. This problem happens only online, I don't have any problem with the offline […]
- CakePHP shows white screen if session not destroyed I'm having a strange issue. In my CakePHP app, I am storing sessions in a database. The problem is, if the user logs in and then exits by simply closing the tab/window without logging out […]
- What is the importance of renewing session infomation? I am developing a blog application in codeigniter that has user authorization information.However upon looking at the config.php file,i found this two variables