» Which CAS implementation to use in django?
Which CAS implementation to use in django?
|November 12, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
Which CAS implementation should i use to enable CAS single sign on to my django app (trusing a specified CAS server, I’m not interested in creating a CAS provider) ? What I can find are the following:
I’ve used django-cas before, and it seems to work but seems kind of abandoned? django-cas-consumer at least seems to have more recent activity.
What are the actual pros and cons of each implementation? Are there other implementations I should use?
More Related Questions
- Which CAS implementation to use in django? Which CAS implementation should i use to enable CAS single sign on to my django app (trusing a specified CAS server, I'm not interested in creating a CAS provider) ? What I can find are […]
- CAS without forcing authentication With regards to using CAS for SSO, the main way of performing this is, upon a user visiting a site backed by CAS, that app redirects the user's browser to CAS's login page for […]
- Does someone have a valid example on CAS Proxy Granting Ticket? I need to implement a CAS Proxy Granting Ticket System.
So I need to understand the system. There is a good doc here, but I have no idea about the proxyCallback I need.
Could someone […]
- Ruby SSO, CAS, oauth, userstore. What options do I have? Q: How would you create a SSO? What would you do about authentication (separate app or same as sso) and user store?
We have 40+ php apps, java apps and
- Simple SSO – using custom authentication – CAS or some Oauth or openid server?
I'd like to know more about the
different ways of solving Single
Sign-On and their pros and cons. Have you worked with one particular solution, tell me what's good about it and tell […]
- Single Sign On (SSO): How to use Active Directory as an authentication method for CAS service? I am developing a portal to Liferay and want to apply there a Single Sign On mechanism (SSO). I am using Jasig CAS for centralized authentication of my multiple web applications. Until now […]
- SSO with CAS or OAuth? I wonder if I should use the CAS protocol or OAuth + some authentication provider for single sign-on.
A User tries to access a protected resource, but is not […]
- Customize Django class base view at global (project wide) I am developer a Django website which will do SSO for most of the web pages, and I was using Class based views extensively, the official documentation said that we can decorate class based […]
- WIF using SAML 2 protocol / Federate AD FS 2.0 with CAS I'am are trying to implement a Web SSO with claim based identity using WIF and AD FS 2.0 right now. Right now I have a existing ASP.Net application which delegates authentification to the […]
- Extending the User model with custom fields in Django What's the best way to extend the User model (bundled with Django's authentication app) with custom fields? I would also possibly like to use the email as the username (for authentication […]