» Where is `AutoImport` from the sbt document which can be used to create a sbt plugin?
Where is `AutoImport` from the sbt document which can be used to create a sbt plugin?
|September 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
From the document of sbt 0.13.5: http://www.scala-sbt.org/0.13.5/docs/Getting-Started/Using-Plugins.html, it mentions an
- Define another object that extends
AutoImport. The contents of this object will be automatically imported in .sbt files, so ensure it only contains important API definitions and types.
I have searched from sbt codebase carefully, but can’t find such a class.
Do I miss something? Or the document is wrong?
More Related Questions
- SBT plugin just for your local machine Often time, I need to add SBT plugin which is not applicable to the project but just for myself. For example, I use eclipse as my IDE so I want to enable this plugin for all my SBT […]
- Is there any working example of sbt plugin which defined with AutoPlugin? I see there is a AutoPlugin feature in sbt 0.13.5 version, and want to define a simple sbt plugin with it.
But sadly, I followed the document(which is not in detail) also this question […]
- comparing sbt and Gradle I am diving into Scala and noticed sbt. I have been quite happy with Gradle in java/groovy projects, and I know there's a scala plugin for Gradle.
What could reasons to favour sbt over […]
- How to create SBT project with IntelliJ Idea? I just got started with Scala/LiftWeb/Sbt developing, and I'd like to import a Sbt project in IntelliJ Idea.
Actually, I managed to import my project in two different ways:
1) with Maven. […]
- sbt to exclude source directory How do I config build.sbt to exclude src/main/java directory? I would like to put my Java sources there but I don't want to compile them. Also, can I exclude a file or group of files […]
- Trying to cross compile a project to Scala 2.11 fails with "error while loading Object, Missing dependency object scala in compiler mirror" I'm trying to compile my project to Scala 2.10 and 2.11 so that I can release versions for both scala versions, but every time I try to do it it fails with the following message:
- How to add more similar tasks and settings to Jan Berkels Android Plugin in SBT? I'm trying to extend Jan Berkel's Android Plugin for Scala that uses SBT.
I have similar actions and settings like already defined android:install-device and […]
- Execute an SBT command from a script *decided to start a bounty & edited out information not needed
I would like to run a script inside the SBT console that would run an SBT command at the end. How can this be done
- Scala SBT: How to "re-run with -deprecation" When I compile Scala code, by running sbt compile, SBT says:
$ sbt compile
[warn] there were 5 deprecation warnings; re-run with -deprecation for details
How do I do that? (From […]
- SBT project for java executable jar What is the best way to set the target package for an SBT project to be an executable jar file?
It would need to bundle scala-library.jar and set the manifest for main-method. […]