» Whats the difference between git pull and git fetch?
Whats the difference between git pull and git fetch?
|November 15, 2008
Posted by forumadmin
What’s the difference between
git pull and
More Related Questions
- Git pull certain branch from github I have a project with multiple branches. I've been pushing them to github, and now that someone else is working on them i need to do a pull from github. It works fine in master. But say I […]
- Cant pull a Gradle project in Eclipse I'm part of a team working on a game project and we just moved our project to using Gradle. I can pull, commit, merge and push normally with Git GUI in Windows Explorer, but other members […]
- How do you attach a new pull request to an existing issue on github? I'm not sure, but I have a vague memory of creating a github pull request with "Issue 4" or something in the title, and it automatically attached itself to Issue 4 in the project that I […]
- How to use git difftool to diff merge conflicts? After a merge failed with some conflicts I can list those with git diff,
but git difftool won't display them with the difftool set in the config(in my case Kaleidoscope), instead it will […]
- How do I fix merge conflicts in Git? Is there a good way to explain how to resolve merge conflicts in Git? Asked By - Spoike Read Answers
- Why wont Git override my merge.ff setting from the command line? I've set merge.ff to only in my local Git config:
$ git config --list | grep merge
This successfully prevents Git from performing a non-fast-forward merge, as […]
- Unable to diff files in two separate branches in Git I have FileA in branchA and FileB in branchB.
The problem is that I can access only one file at time.
I would like to be able to compare the files by FileMerge or meld, since they are the […]
- Why does git use fast-forward merging by default? Coming from mercurial, I'm using branches to organize features.
Naturally I want to see this work-flow in my history as well.
I started my new project using git and finished my first […]
- Re-doing a reverted merge in Git I have run into a bit of a problem here: I had a problem-specific branch '28s' in git, that I merged in the general 'develop' branch. Turns out I had done it too fast, so I used git-revert […]
- Merge changes from remote github repository to your local repository I have forked a repository on github some time ago, made a small change and pushed the change back to my github fork. The original repository has changed since. I would like to merge the […]