» What is the best way to profile/optimize google app engine application?
What is the best way to profile/optimize google app engine application?
|January 3, 2010
Posted by forumadmin
Currently I am working on new App Engine application.
Unfortunately it seems that my application uses to lot of resources even for relatively small user number. So I need to determine its bottle necks and optimize them.
More Related Questions
- Google App Engine Datastore Fetch Service Exception Am getting this exception very rarely. If I trigger the request again, its processing successfully. Why sometime its throwing exception. Below is the exception am […]
- Create method in endpoint class – Google App Engine I am new to App Engine application development.I want to create custom method in my entity endpoint class. For that i am using @ApiMethod annotation to define custom method in endpoint […]
- How to browse local Java App Engine datastore? It seems there is no equivalent of Python App Engine's _ah/admin for the Java implementation of Google App Engine.
Is there a manual way I can browse the datastore? Where are the files to […]
- Google App engine – image serving url not reachable on production server I uploaded an image to the datastore (with GWT upload) and retrieve the url with the image service:
ServingUrlOptions suo = […]
- Google App Engine: Memcache or Static variable? Well, I think I have a very basic doubt here:
I'm developing an app on GAE (Java) and performing a query to the datastore that returns a lot
of entities, so I need to cache it. I was […]
- Does anyone know how to upload multiple files using Blobstore in Java? I am submitting a form which has a upload filed and other fields , I writing other fields to database using j-query ajax but having issue with the upload..looks like I will have to […]
- GAE multi-module, multi-language application on localhost I have a multi-module GAE Application that is structured like this:
a Python27 module, that is a regular web application. This Python app uses the Datastore API. Regular, boring web […]
- ClassCastException when trying to add child to parent in owned one to many. (using jdo on google appengine) I need some help figuring out what I'm doing wrong here. I am trying
to master one to many relationships and running into a roadblock.
I tried to modify the Employee and ContactInfo […]
- GAE HDR: Are entity retrievals by key eventually consistent within a XG transaction? Consider the second example in "Uses for Transactions" ("update an entity with a named key, or create it if it doesn't yet […]
- Google App Engine – which tools to edit datastore locally? I would like to ask if there is any tools for Google App Engine to edit datastore in localhost?
In the Application Console, I can edit data on appspot, but for localhost, which tools are […]