» What is "inline_admin_form.original" in Django InlineModelAdmin and how to change it
What is "inline_admin_form.original" in Django InlineModelAdmin and how to change it
|September 22, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Here are my models and admin module:
categories = models.ManyToManyField('Category', null=True, related_name='shops')
name = models.CharField(max_length=255)
model = Shop.categories.through
inlines = [ShopInline]
On the rendered admin page you can find the name of the of the object you are selecting, right above the dropdown list. In this case it says “Shop_categories object” and is declared as “inline_admin_form.original” in the template.
How can I change this name?
More Related Questions
- Django admin – inline inlines (or, three model editing at once) I've got a set of models that look like this:
title = models.CharField(max_length=255)
page = models.ForeignKey(Page)
- Django InlineModelAdmin: Show partially an inline model and link to the complete model Hi everybody
I defined several models: Journals, volumes, volume_scanInfo etc.
A journal can have more volumes and a volume can have more scanInfo.
What I want to do is:
in the admin […]
- Django TabularInline using popup to add/edit item intead of the inline inputs In Django admin when using TabularInline for inline models, is there an option to add/edit an item by using a popup? I'm especially wondering about when we have multiple fields. […]
- filter admin show in django by users I add one ManyToManyField to my Users profile:
user = models.OneToOneField(User)
news_letters = models.ManyToManyField(news_letter)
and replace it […]
- Django admin and showing thumbnail images I'm trying to show thumbnail images in Django admin, but I can only see the path to the images, but not the rendered images. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Server media URL:
- Default value for field in Django model Suppose I have a model:
id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
a = models.CharField(max_length=10)
b = […]
- Django Admin: OneToOne Relation as an Inline? I am putting together the admin for a satchmo application. Satchmo uses OneToOne relations to extend the base Product model, and I'd like to edit it all on one page.
It is possible to […]
- Django admin, hide a model Hello
At the root page of the admin site where registered models appear, I want to hide several models that are registered to the Django admin.
If I directly unregister those, I am not […]
- Django admin: How to display a field that is marked as editable=False in the model? Even though a field is marked as 'editable=False' in the model, I would like the admin page to display it. Currently it hides the field altogether.. How can this be achieved ? Asked […]
- django 1.5 admin inline extra I have some models with a large number of inlines. Since not all are needed for every object I declared the inline model with extra = 0 so that a small add + appeared on the […]