» Unable to record from USB sound card line-in connector
Unable to record from USB sound card line-in connector
|June 8, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’ve been googling and struggling with this for a while but haven’t been able to make this work.
I bought a USB sound card (Encore ENMAB 8-CM) to record from its line-in connector.
I’m not sure which input to pick in Audicity, but I’me sure I’ve tested them all. These are all the available inputs I have in Audacity.
But there’s no sound being recorded at all.
I’ve already checked the device is working, so I really don’t know if I’m doing something wrong.
Any help will be very appreciated.
More Related Questions
- No Sound even after fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 x64 I have done everything that I could get off Google to correct the sound problem but none of them is working. My last install of Ubuntu had the sound working, but this one, I don't know why […]
- Ubuntu 14.04 sound suddenly stopped, reinstall alsa, pulseaudio not helping I have recently successfully upgraded my ubuntu to 14.04.
However, I've realized today that the sound is not properly working. The sound stopped working while skyping.
I logged out and […]
- Xubuntu 14.04 – PulseAudio / ALSA will not work with USB headset Being relatively new to Linux, I just shot for Xubuntu. I had to reformat yesterday, because I somehow nuked it in my tired adventures. Ever since then, I haven't been able to get my USB […]
- No Sound, Ubuntu 13.04 Ok so I just upgraded to ubuntu 13.04 and I have no sound, when I go to sound it shows dummy device. I have upgraded to the latest kernel I believe, its 3.8.0-31-generic. I've tried all […]
- Microphone not working on Ubuntu 12.04 with asus eee pc 1000he Help, friends! I am lost, and know not what to do...
I have both Pulseaudio and the ALSA-mixer running on my Asus EEE PC 1000HE, and while the speaker sound is fine, the microphone has […]
- No sound output (MSI K8N NEO4/CK804 AC97) I have a K8N NEO4 motherboard with a built in AC'97 sound card. It has a digital spdif output I wish to utilize.
My reciever is a Denon AVR 1709 which supports afaik DTS/AC3 in 44100 […]
- How to tell my default sound card and microphone is that one which i get via aplay -l list? I have always problem with pulseaudio (either its crash or either never starts i really wanna give up with it and let ALSA have a default mic and speaker output).
How can i tell my […]
- Sound cuts out in Ubuntu 14.04 Hi Im very new to Ubuntu/Linux. Im on 14.04 LTS. When I start my PC the sound works for a few minutes and the drivers are seen in the sound settings page. After a few minutes the sound […]
- play audio through bluetooth speakers in 12.04 using CLI I have gone through the whole gamut of trials with setting up playing audio through bluetooth and have not been able to make it work reliably (i.e., got it to work one time, and has not […]
- Sound stopped working 12.04 problem/sympton? cant adjust speaker volume in alsamixer I've been pouring through pages and pages of info for 2 days now and can't find what the problem is. Mostly because I have zero knowledge about computers (sorry guys).
My sound […]