» Ubuntu and Qt creator keyboard layout change problem
Ubuntu and Qt creator keyboard layout change problem
|May 2, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
When I run Qt Creator on my Ubuntu 14.04 with
English layout, it always types in English and it won’t change if I change my layout to other language. In front, when I run Qt Creator with
Persian layout, it only lets me to write in Persian and it does not change with keyboard layout changing.
I have searched a lot, But I couldn’t find any solution.
More Related Questions
- Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to build. Configure a compiler in kit options I just installed Qt 5.2 package on ubuntu. I simply created a Qt widget application, and when I tried to build it, I got the following message:
Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to […]
- Qt5.1.0 Static linking, "This application cannot be statically linked to the fftreal library" These are the exact steps that I took:
Installed Qt 5.1.0 from this link and placed it in C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\: […]
- keyboard starting layout I have just upgrade my system to 14.04
During instalation i chose greek as the main keyboard language
when i was prompted to enter the password i used one with latin characters in
- Keyboard layout is US even though its set to UK I have deleted the US keyboard layout, the UK one is only one available
in /etc/default/keyboard you can see the layout is set to […]
- keyboard layout settings in ubuntu 13.10 I've been using a costumed keyboard layout in previous ubuntu changing the files keypad and kpdl in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols.
I modified the legacy layout, so I used to choose legacy […]
- keyboard remapping lost after keyboard layout change I see similar questions have already been asked before on this site, by I found no satisfactory answer so far. So here's my exact situation in detail.
I recently installed and customized […]
- Key combinations for each language in Ubuntu 14.04 I'd like to have key combinations for each language (change the layout) in Ubuntu 14.04, for example:
Ctrl+1 - Spanish,
Ctrl+2 - French,
Ctrl+3 - Russian, etc
I haven't found this […]
- xubuntu 14.04 keyboard layout uk gb I've just updated my laptop to Xubuntu 14.04, and after the update my keyboard has changed to English-English(US). This is OK for most keys, but it swaps @ with ", and loses the pound sign […]
- Wrong key behavior I am encountering a very weird error recently, that I cannot figure out to solve...I have surfed for hours and hours without any solution.
I explain: I have an Asus S301L , with Ubuntu […]
- How do I write accents & foreign characters within Chrome? I'm using Google Chrome as my default browser in Ubuntu 14.04. Everything was working fine but after a Chrome update I stoped being able to write accents with my keyboard - for example I'm […]