» twisted conch filetransfer
twisted conch filetransfer
|March 4, 2011
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to implement a very simple file transfer client in python using twisted conch. The client should simply transfer a few files to a remote ssh/sftp server in a programatic way. The function is given username, password, file list, destination server:directory and just needs to carry out the authentication and copying in a cross-platform way.
I have read some introductory material on twisted and have managed to make my own SSH client which just executes
cat on the remote server. I am having a real difficult time extending this to moving the files over. I have taken a look at cftp.py and the filetransfer tests but am completely mystified by twisted.
Does anyone have any suggestions or references that can point me in the right direction?
The SSH client I have constructed already is based off this one.
More Related Questions
- rssh with chroot (I changed the IP address and port to protect the innocent.)
On the server, my /etc/passwd entry, /etc/rssh.conf, and the file I'm trying to access look like […]
- Twisted SSH curl "CreateProcess, The system cannot find the file specified." I've used twisted to make an SSH server similar to the one shown here. I attempted to add curl functionality to it like so:
- Transfer a file from remote server to remote server I am trying to transfer a file from Site5 to Godaddy web hosting account. The godaddy webhosting account is the one that comes free with the domain, so no ssh acccess.
sudo scp -v […]
- is it possible to execute SCP/RCP/SFTP from linux server to Windows Desktop? I have an Linux server, and I would like to remote copy files from linux server to another Windows OS machine, I have tried this method shown as below and it is not working.
scp -v […]
- How does scp traffic flow between two remote hosts? If you issue a scp command between 2 remote servers, will the traffic flow directly between the hosts, or will it flow from Remote1 => Local Machine => Remote2?
For example I issue this […]
- chroot sftp not able to login I am trying to set up sftp access on my server and chroot the users into a samba share. When I edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config and add
Match Group sftpusers
- MySecureShell SFTP "Authentication Failed" I am trying to connect to my SFTP server (Configured with MySecureShell), but keep getting the response "Authentication Failed". The username and password is correct.
I created an SFTP […]
- Copy files from remote Ubuntu to local Mac I've searched all around and can't seem to find this... I'm trying to copy a private key to my local machine which is a Mac.
When I fire up terminal on my mac, I get
- Using scp to copy files from remote to home machine This is probably a simple error, but I can't work it out.
My computer hostname is Felix (hostname -f returns Felix)
I am trying to move a file from my university account to my home […]
- scp (secure copy) to ec2 instance without password I have an EC2 instance running (FreeBSD 9 AMI ami-8cce3fe5), and I can ssh into it using my amazon-created key file without password prompt, no problem.
However, when I want to copy a […]