» Testing with console output for multiple devices (iPhone/iPad) at the same time with Xcode
Testing with console output for multiple devices (iPhone/iPad) at the same time with Xcode
|April 5, 2011
Posted by forumadmin
Is it possible to debug / run Xcode iPhone/iPad application project with multiple testing devices at the same time and see console outputs for all of them?
I am developing bluetooth application and I would like to test it in full activity mode, being able to see NSLog, etc.. in console for at least 2 connected devices.
I can see that Xcode 4 provides possibility to run multiple debug sessions at a time, but console outputs only logs for one of them.
Is there a way to set up Xcode (some build/run settings in the scheme) to be able to see logs for multiple testing devices connected and debugged at the same time?
More Related Questions
- XCODE auto save code when build and run? How to tell Xcode to save the source code automatically without prompting, each time I hit on the build and run?
thanks in advance Asked By - Sukitha […]
- How to debug a Delphi iOS FireMonkey application in Xcode? I am trying to debug a FireMonkey application compiled with Delphi XE2 with Update 1 using Xcode v3.2.6 on Apple Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I am able to load the project in Xcode, compile it and […]
- Xcode 4 failure to symbolicate Crash Log I have just updated my Xcode to 4.0.1. Now I have a problem with the symbolication of the crash logs received from my tester and even from my phone too.
When I build the AdHoc […]
- How to know which line is causing exception? I am new to XCode and Objective C. I have intentionally make a mistake to assign number to NSString*.
NSString* s = @1;
Though XCode gives me warning, this code […]
- GDB cheat sheet Can anyone recommend a good cheat sheet for gbd? I'm experienced with windbg commands, I'm looking for gdb equivalents for lml (list loaded modules), ~*k (all threads stack), ba (break on […]
- Android:Unknown error on project explorer from eclipse(Resolved) I am using eclipse as a development environment. I have several applications that link to one library. After I clean the project and rebuild them. They all compile fine. Once I ran the […]
- How can I get iphone device type? I want to get iphone device type if it is iphone 2 or 3G or 4 in xcode 4.0.
Is there any way to get it?
If it is, please tell me. Asked By - […]
- irq set in Bios is not the same as the irq set at startup I installed Elo Serial TouchScreen as /ttyS1 (as presented below). Besides,
two other serial cables connect to ttyS0 and ttyS3.
Here is the output of
dmesg | grep -i ttyS*
- Android resources not found on some devices We have an application(with moderate amount of strings) which we translate to 27+ languages. We make 2 builds of the application. These 2 builds only differ in the name of the package. So […]
- Known problems on various Android devices? Is there a site that collects the various issues that exist in various Android devices that an Android developer should know about? Such as "There is a problem with the vibrate feature on […]