» System.web.webpages run error after install Visual Studio 2012
System.web.webpages run error after install Visual Studio 2012
|July 10, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
WE have a web application in MVC 3, and Visual Studio 2010, and now we installed the Visual Studio 2012, and find a problem with the dll “System.Web.WebPages”, now it is in version 18.104.22.168 , and before is 22.214.171.124.
In my computer with both Visual Studios there is no problem, but if I publish the project and create a application directory in IIS, in another computer, without Visual Studios, the following error is throwed in web browser:
**Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.WebPages, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.**
We’ve tried to put the dll in the publish folder and the same problem is happening.
We’ve tried to put the following code in web.config too:
<assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-188.8.131.52" newVersion="184.108.40.206" />
OBS: I’m publishing the project in Visual Studio 2010. Dont using the Visual Studio 2012
More Related Questions
- Trying to remove references to DLLs and they keep resurfacing in Temporary ASP.NET files? I am trying to clear out some old DLLs that are no longer used by my MVC3 ASP.NET C# application.
I used to have :
type code, and I have deleted these lines or […]
- Format code shortcut for Visual Studio? In eclipse there is a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+F that re-indents code and fixes comments and blank lines. Is there an equivalent for Visual Studio 2010? Asked By - […]
- Visual Studio 2013 Test Runner (VSTest) slows tests execution dramatically I have a test suite that is using Visual Studio Unit Test framework. It was initially developed on .NET 4.0 in VS2010.
After upgrade to .NET 4.5/VS2013 (no logic changes, just bumping […]
- ASP.Net MVC @Url.Action() routing to the wrong controller I'm newbie to MVC. I could integrate MVC 5.2 to my existing web forms Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 project. I created my first controller and all worked as expected. Even I was able to […]
- Best way to reverse deploy an asp.net mvc web application which is not precompiled I have a Visual Studio 2012, MVC 3, asp.net 4.5, c#, razor web application.
The original application is a 2 project solution with 1 project being the Data layer and the other the web […]
- Publish Visual Studio web application to IIS I upgrading web application based on Orchard 1.7.1 (adding some new modules). When I run this app on the VS, it work greate, but when I publish it to local IIS web site directory at the […]
- c# Upload file to webserver [the remote server returned an error 405 method not allowed] I am currently developing a teacher-student system in which the professor has the ability to upload a file to a server and the student can download it.
The problem i'm having is that i […]
- Moved my codebehind files into App_Code and now Visual Studio cant find them I've written a simple webservice using ASP.NET and C#. Everything was working great on my local dev environment, but when I pushed it up to our staging server, it wouldn't run. After some […]
- Building vs 2010 project in vs 2012 creates not always working executable I've got this weird problem. On my machine, with both VS2010 and VS2012 installed, I've worked further on a VS2010 project from someone else, but I did it in VS2012 because I want all […]
- IIS recycles the application pool when a cshtml file is checked out in TFS with Visual Studio 2010 with the solution open Here's my setup.
MVC3 web application.
TFS as source control.
Visual Studio 2010 IDE.
The application pool for my site recycles when I have the solution open in Visual Studio and […]