» Status bar notification plugin error with Cordova
Status bar notification plugin error with Cordova
|July 20, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
I’m trying to add the Status Bar Notification Plugin for Cordova to my Android App, but I get an error with it’s code.
Here’s the problematic code:
Notification noti = new Notification.Builder(context)
The error is on the
.build(), Eclipse tells me:
“The method build() is undefined for the type Notification.Builder”
More Related Questions
When I run the example code […]
- Upgrading PhoneGap from 2.9 to 3.3 — FileUpload issues I've got an app that has been in production for iOS and Android for about a year now. I'm just getting around to upgrading from 2.9 to 3.3, and I'm running into some issues with file […]
- Cordova InAppBrowser – How to disable URL and Navigation Bar? I am currently building a News Aggregator App and I am using InAppBrowser for people to read the articles. Now, my questions is: Can I remove the URL and Navigation Bar? Also, can I change […]
- Exit from app when click button in android phonegap? I am new to phonegap. I have prepared one sample application. My application has 2 pages, the first page has one button, when clicked the second page will open. It is working fine using […]
- Cordova InAppBrowser plugin issue on iOS when setting target to _blank, the page keeps loading I have searched everywhere and I can't find a solution.
I'm building an app locally using cordova 3.5 CLI
I've installed the InAppBrowser plugin (version 0.5.1)
I'm executing this simple […]
- cordova print plugin for android that works? Can someone help with a plugin that works for android using cordova to print a document to the printer? I want to be aboe to print from my phonegap application , is thst even possible? […]
- Cordova 2.2.0 on iOS – RequireJS wont load Cordova correctly I'm currently developing a webapp using Cordova (Phonegap), Backbone and JQtouch.
Among other things, I need to add events in the user calendar.
Everything works fine on Android. I'm […]
- Cordova: How to add existing custom plugin 2.3 into project 3.0 I am new to PhoneGap development. I have a custom plugin created in version 2.3 and I have to use in version 3.0.
I tried to use using below command but could not succeeded:
- Phonegap Build with phonegap 3 and media plugin I work on an application build with phonegap build and phonegap 3. I want to let the user to play some external audio files with the app. But I should have miss something because the media […]
- How to add a PhoneGap plugin and build the app with Phonegap build We have some doubts about how to integrate phonegap plugins and then build our mobile application with phonegap build, is it possible?
When you build your app with Phonegapbuild it builds […]