» SSL Connection to Apache web server
SSL Connection to Apache web server
|May 25, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I follow up on setting up SSL connection to my Apache2
It works well when I access my website from a local IP address
but if I use a Dynamic DNS service with HTTPS in the beginning than
I doesn’t get to the website but actually can see my website folders.
What have I done wrong ?
More Related Questions
- installing a SSL certificate I have ISPConfig3 installed on my server. I've never installed an SSL certificate before, especially with ISPConfig3.
I am trying to install the default domain certificate and I was given […]
- random connection with virtual dns! First of all, this scheme worked normally on Debian. I have CentOS installed via VM on Ubuntu. And there are DNS (Bind) and Apache on CentOS. There are also sites like: 1.mydomain, ..., […]
- Apache2 DirectoryIndex Issue I am a little stuck and am sure that this is a trivial problem, but just can't seem to find the right solution.
I have a local development server running apache2 w/mod_ssl & […]
- apache – Cant connect to apache local server I will try to explain this as briefly as possible, I was developing an app on Android Studio, running an emulator genymotion on Vbox, after finishing everything and running the django […]
- Apache2 SSL cert, shows contents of redmine directory I have an Ubuntu 12.04 server where I have successfully installed redmine. I tried setting up an SSL cert on the server using this tutorial: […]
- How to make below HTTPs connection over Android secure I am making Android HTTPs connection using "SocketFactory" and "X509TrustManager". Using below code my connection is going very well, but i came to know that this connection is not secured […]
- apache2 not starting after purge and re-install First of all - I have looked and tried several approaches including
Apache server not starting
I am using Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit
I had purged using an answer at serverfault
sudo service […]
- PHP Check connect to Remote SSL Address Is there any reliable way via PHP to check if a local WebServer (php4) can access a remote SSL address ?
port 443 ?
All I'm interested in ensuring is the connection […]
- Trouble configuring apache server to proxy an SSL connection I'm running an application on Tomcat7 with Apache Portable Runtime, I bought an SSL certificate and configured it correctly - when I try to connect through the ip:port combination, it […]
- Apache status suddenly stops I have a problem with my apache, I am running Ubuntu server 12.04 on a VPS. I have a basic LAMP stack, my problem is this, every few days apache will just stop and I will just notice this […]