» SQL Server Management Studio 2008 Intellisense
SQL Server Management Studio 2008 Intellisense
|October 30, 2008
Posted by forumadmin
I just installed SQL Server Express 2008 because of intellisense feature. It worked at first but than it stopped working. Looking for the option to check and later consulting Google I have found that it looks like Microsoft disabled intellisense if you connect to SQL Server 2005 databases.
Is this absolutely correct ?
Is there any solution for this (some registry “switch”) ?
More Related Questions
- Why is SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Intellisense not working? I'm being driven to insanity trying to figure out why Intellisense just fails to work at all. The server I'm using is local and is 2008, the database is set to 2008 compatibility, […]
- Windows authenticated SQL Server – need admin privileges (Resolved) I've managed to install SQL Server 2008 R2, but I fail when trying to create a new database because of rights (or lack of) ("CREATE DATABASE PERMISSION DENIED"). So I tried to assign the […]
- Using SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2005 and date time I've built a entity framework model against a 2008 database. All works ok against the 2008 database. When I try to update the entity on a 2005 database I get this error.
The version […]
- How can bcp write simple query results to disk faster than SSMS can run the same query? Running the following command took 10.922 seconds:
bcp "select * from PRMTAJ_Reporting..PINVDET
where pnd_date between 77500 and 77600" queryout Test.dat -S . -T -n
- Limit select size of all user queries Stupid question as it sounds but is there any way to implement select size limitation to specific users on SQL Server? Even though a user sends select *, the result set will contain only […]
- How to remove diagramming support objects from SQL Server? I need to remove diagramming support tables, stored procs, views, etc from SQL Servrer using TSQL script.
Is there such a script available?
SQL 2005 and 2008. Asked By - […]
- nvarchar(max) vs NText What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the nvarchar(max) vs. NText data types in SQL Server? I don't need backward compatibility, so it is fine that nvarchar(max) isn't […]
- How do I insert multiple rows WITHOUT repeating the "INSERT INTO dbo.Blah" part of the statement? I know I've done this before years ago, but I can't remember the syntax, and I can't find it anywhere due to pulling up tons of help docs and articles about "bulk imports".
Here's what I […]
- Calculate month number,month name, first day of month(date) and last day of month(date) using common table expression in sql server? declare @start_date as datetime = '12/31/2014'
declare @end_date as datetime = '02/15/2015'
;with cte as (
datename(month,@start_date) as [mnth_nm],
- How to retrieve unique records having unique values in two columns from a table in SQL Server I want to query a table where I need the result that contains unique values from two columns together. For e.g.
EnquiryId | EquipmentId | […]