» Spring Maven Plugin Export Jar
Spring Maven Plugin Export Jar
|August 6, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have one project and there are two projects which are plugin maven dependency to first project.
I have to export two projects like and i dont have any idea how can i export like that. I tried export –> Jar , export –> Runnable Jar
CommonV2 Project Produciton File
CommonV1 Project Produciton File
MVC Projects Pom Path
Is there any plugin for maven export like that?
More Related Questions
- Turn an command-line application into a JAR I'm facing a quite annoying problem. I have a command-line application which of I don't have the source code. I'd like to be able to use this application from a Maven plugin I'll write, […]
- Jersey exception only thrown when depencencies assembled into a single jar I'm writing a server that embeds Jetty w/ Jersey. When I execute from Eclipse, everything is great. However, if I assemble my server and all dependencies into a single jar using Maven's […]
- ClassNotFoundException when running executable jar I created a jar file for utility files and added it as a dependency for my main project. When I run mvn install to build my main project, the correct utility jar is used in my unit tests. […]
- maven jar reference in a war in a jar Hi All,
I am novice maven, and I know bare minimum to just run an existing project.
Below is my scenario :
There is an ear EAR1, there is a war in it, say WAR1. There are lot […]
- convert dynamic web project to maven project I try to create a dynamic web project in eclipse and convert this project to a maven project. My project has this structure […]
- Spring profile implementation, only *.properties changing I currently in the process of learning Spring, and have a multi module maven project (parent pom, several poms beneath etc.) and as many context files.
I am now looking to use two […]
- Hooking custom maven plugin with maven release plugin I have written one maven plugin which analyze some files and throw an error if it finds some predefined pattern in that file.
Now the issue is i want to hook up this maven plugin with […]
- Maven not importing any of the dependencies I have a Maven project that I would like to add Spring to.
I added a few of the necessary Spring dependencies to the pom.xml file, so it looks like this:
- Hot Deployment with Spring Boot? Usually I was able to set the scanIntervalSeconds when I used the Jetty Maven Plugin for Java Web Projects. Now I'm building a Spring Boot project and wonder if it's possible to achieve […]
- spring web application context is not loaded from jar file in WEB-INF/lib when running tomcat in eclipse I am experimenting with spring, maven, and eclipse but stumbling on a weird issue.
I am running Eclipse Helios SR1 with the STS (Spring tools suite) plugin which includes the Maven plugin […]