» Special Characters in XML
Special Characters in XML
|October 16, 2008
Posted by forumadmin
I am creating a left navigation system utilizing xml and xsl. Everything was been going great until I tried to use a special character in my xml document. I am using
» and I get th error.
reason: Reference to undefined entity ‘raquo’.
error code: -1072898046
How do I make this work?
More Related Questions
- Check for malicious XML before allowing DTD loading? Since libxml 2.9, loading external entities has been disabled when parsing XML, to prevent XXE attacks.
In that case, to be able to load a DTD file when parsing the XML with PHP's […]
- DOMDocument::loadXML vs. HTML Entities I currently have a problem reading in XHTML as the XML parser doesn't recognise HTML character entities so:
$text = <<<EOF
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" […]
- Transformer not reading Special Character from Document Object I am trying to read xml data from Document Object, and then using transformer to render the data inside the document object to pdf,using XSL,
My code is :
Document doc = […]
- How to parse badly formed XML in Java? I have XML that I need to parse but have no control over the creation of. Unfortunately it's not very strict XML and contains things like:
<mytag>This won't parse & contains an […]
- Unescaping XML entities using XmlReader in .NET? I'm trying to unescape XML entities in a string in .NET (C#), but I don't seem to get it to work correctly.
For example, if I have the string AT&T, it should be translated to […]
- My XML is not well-formed, but where? Is there any tool around that can tell me where in my docunemt I have a problem with well-formedness (if that is a word). I have a document 3.2MB large, which is not well-formed, but I […]
- XSLT document() usage with WebKit browsers I'm having an issue when attempting to include and access multiple XML documents in an XSL styleheet. I'm assigning document nodes as variables and then attempting to access them in my […]
- Make DocumentBuilder.parse ignore DTD references When I parse my xml file (variable f) in this method, I get an error
C:\Documents and Settings\joe\Desktop\aicpcudev\OnlineModule\map.dtd (The system cannot find the path […]
- Transform XML with XSLT and preserve CDATA (in Ruby) I am trying to convert a document with content like the following into another document, leaving the CDATA exactly as it was in the first document, but I haven't figured out how to […]
- XSL transformation trouble I am having some trouble with transforming XML with an XSL styleheet where the output needs to have a structure that does not follow the structure in the XML-file.