» Site and module specific user authentication in yii
Site and module specific user authentication in yii
|May 17, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
So, I have one module ( admin ) and the main site. I want to separate the authentication. If I’m loged in with an account authenticated in the admin module the main site gets this user data and I dont want this.
So what can a I do to separate the authentication?
More Related Questions
- What sets returnUrl value in Yii 1.x application (or framework internals) What is responsible for setting returnUrl property in Yii 1.x (documentation says nothing about this) and what value this property should have, if I redirect user back to login screen […]
- Yii Login not Working I'm new to Yii PHP Framework and I'm trying to work on a login form. I know there's already a login function on Yii when you install the testdrive app. I just edit it to make login via […]
- Yii Framework 2.0 Login With User Database I have been trying to search on the Internet how to write the code in Yii framework 2.0 so that user can login with the credentials stored in the database and not from the array, prefixed […]
- Yii authentication with hash By following the tutorial
i am trying to implement hash to save and authenticate my password stored in my database.
Authentication works when i don't use the hash but the moment i try to […]
- PHP Sign on cross domain I read all the php Sigon cross domain posts from 2009 and still seems very complex. Basically I have a php ad listing site, with different domains. How could I make this work...
I do […]
- Obtaining user details from external API using symfony2 and the security system I am trying to implement a login system into Symfony that I thought would be pretty simple but, unless I am doing something silly, is proving to be otherwise.
What I want is:
- Error in login form using php and mysql Im novice to php. I am trying to make user authentication form in php. Here is my code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" […]
- Array Based Login – PHP I wrote a script which verifies login detail based on array concept. It's not db based. Everything is working fine except one thing. Actually i have stored two login credentials in an […]
- PHP Authentication using text file
So i have fixed the problem with the loop by placing the ifelse statement outside the for loop. So when it is true it is working fine. However when FALSE i get the following error! […]
- PHP session start not working? I am making a website that allows users to login, so when I login it logs in, but if i refresh the page the session ends? I know that it should not be doing this. Basically my problem is […]