» Single Sign-on through Spring Security
Single Sign-on through Spring Security
|September 23, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a web portal built with spring security 3.X. My web portal has links of external web applications also built with spring. Id like to know if there are any working examples or code snippets on how i can automatically POST users login credentials from my portal to my external web applications in order to simulate SSO
More Related Questions
- Form based authentication along with basic authentication using Spring Security-3.2 I have a requirement to secure REST services with basic authentication and the web pages, when accessed by browser via Form based authentication.I am trying to combine both of them with […]
- two web projects sharing same base source code in eclipse I am creating a project that has two flavors
one for enterprises and one for families .
the deferences are simple really : changed labels(property) , changed colors(CSS) , a few deleted […]
- java getSession().setAttribute() I have to make a litle change to an existing project(tomcat and java WebApplication).
now, in loginForm, if users type correct login and password, it is Ok,
to users wil be shown main […]
- Spring Security and Custom External Authentication I have such task - integrate my web application with external Single Sign-On service. It's custom non-standard implementation of SSO which is based on setting specific cookie and […]
- Disable Spring Security programmatically(Resolved) I have a web application which has spring security and by default all pages require authorization. In my scenario, an admin can at some point decide to disable security for some pages or […]
- Spring Security exclude url patterns in security annotation configurartion I have spring web application with Spring security configured using java config approach. I want to exclude some URL patterns from authentication(eg: static resources etc..). I have done […]
- Hibernate Validator 5.1.1 is not working in Web application I am using Spring 4.0 and latest Spring Security in my Web application. I want to use the Hibernate validation 5.1.1 Final. But It's not working. The same code works in my JUNIT but not in […]
- Spring Security 3 – always return error 302 I use Spring 4 to create a simple application. Recently, I'm adding Spring Security 3 to the project but always get the Error Code 302 ( so it redirect to home page always ).
Here is my […]
- spring security code base configuration tutorial hi i'm trying to learn how to set roles in my spring mvc web application using spring security, i just want to have two roles for now a normal user and admin user , i only want to show a […]
- AngularJS/AJAX Authentication using Spring Security – return JSON response Spring Security Configuration