» Setting up Mail server on Ubuntu 12.04.2 Server
Setting up Mail server on Ubuntu 12.04.2 Server
|May 3, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
Based on this article http://iain.it/linux/how-to-install-php-fpm-and-nginx-on-ubuntu-12-04 I’ve built my LEMP web server. I need one more function to work: mail.
It’s production server and I can’t do any mistake. I tried to set up mail server with
tasksel utility. I selected
no configuration profile. But php mail function doesn’t worked.
What are the steps to do to get work Nginx – PHP-FPM server with mail server so that I can use standard mail functions on PHP code on ubuntu server 12.04.2?
More Related Questions
- Cant pass PCI scans for vulnerability compliance SSL_OP_DONT_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS I'm trying to pass a pci scan, I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 lts server and Nginx. I've tried everything I know and did a lot of research... apparently seems that need to disable a setting in […]
- Setting up Postfix with amavisd-new, spamassassin, clamav, and SPF checking? I am working on learning how to setup a mail server and have a question regarding the use of mail filters with Postfix.
I am looking at the following guide (as well as a similar guide on […]
- a catch-22 situation with apt-offline I am installing ubuntu 12.04 onto a HP 1U rack server that is in a lab with no internet connection.
I need to install PHP, Nginx and other packages so that I can run my web app on it […]
- Virtualbox nginx service wont start on startup, but can be activated through terminal My normal OS is Windows 7 64-bit, but I'm running VirtualBox with the latests release of Ubuntu installed. I'm trying to use the VM as my web server as developing a Rails application on a […]
- problem nginx on ubuntu with nodejs I'm trying to make nginx upstream configuration working for ubuntu 14.04, and make my nodejs app visible from virtual host name.
this is my conf file in available-sites under the […]
- Server side filtering – Courier, Postfix, Roundcube I have a mail server running Postfix, Courier, and Roundcube. I'm looking to add the ability for a user to assign their own custom mail filters from the web. I haven't yet found a way I […]
- Nginx failing to reload – how to track down why? Hi I've had my Nginx server running great on Ubuntu server 12.04 for a while.
I've been gradually bolting on various bits, and got as far as optimising load times on my wordpress page. […]
- Sendmail relaying email through A record not MX I have a Ubuntu server, running sendmail (until this morning it was running postfix, but I moved to sendmail to eliminate the possibility of my postfix configuration tweaks being the cause […]
- Unable to connect to mail server via IMAP and roundcube I am having trouble getting the final parts of my mail server up and working. I followed this tutorial to get everything set up on the mail server side. I have installed roundcube for […]
- Building nginx on Ubuntu with cache_purge module – help? I have been trying to rebuild nginx with cache_purge module from http://labs.frickle.com/.
I did the following and somehow the new build doesn't seem to include the module.
Here is what […]