» Session lost when switching from HTTP to HTTPS in PHP
Session lost when switching from HTTP to HTTPS in PHP
|January 14, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
When sending the user to a checkout page, they are switched from http://mysite.com to https://mysite.com. As a result, $_SESSION variables are lost.
The site has a valid SSL certificate which may or may not be of some use.
More Related Questions
- 301 redirect HTTPS to HTTP for a single page I currently have a SSL certificate applied to my site and ALL URLs redirect to https correctly. I need one of the URLS to be HTTP. I have the following code in my .htaccess that redirects […]
- SSL issue with cURL after moving to a new server I'm using cURL to send some data using CURLOPT_POST. Same code was working fine before but after moving to a new server cURL is not working anymore via https. The guys from the other site […]
- Best pratice for SSL in CakePHP I'd like to implement HTTPS for all pages.
I use CakePHP 2.3 with the "Auth" component.
Actually the only one way I found is to add a "beforeFilter-condition".
But this is very dirty […]
- Must logins be a https page Several security experts have said in the past that the login page should be on ssl https. So what if my login is a block that's displayed on all pages. Does that mean that my entire […]
- How do I enable openssl for PHP on AWS EC2 (to use for backend calls only – not incoming traffic)? Here was the error received when trying to use file_get_contents() to pull a file from a remote secure server using the standard AWS EC2 setup:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception […]
- How to use Stripe on non -SSL or http websites? I'm using rails 3.2.6, and Stipe for payment. Is There any possibility to make a payment with out purchasing ssl certificate. Can i use Stripe page as my payment page? Asked By - […]
- Apache 2 URL configuration? I have recently aquired a SSL certificate and I am now wondering what the current standard of URL mapping is. Should I redirect every request to https://domain.com or use […]
- Where can I set my ssl certificates in mean.io? I want to server my mean.io application only in https, but I cannot find where I can do. That is very weird, because mean.io has a built in login mechanism, it should be https by default, […]
- HAProxy redirecting http to https (ssl) I'm using HAProxy for load balancing and only want my site to support https. Thus, I'd like to redirect all requests on port 80 to port 443.
How would I do this?
Edit: We'd like to […]
- HTTPS for Amazon S3 static website I want to host a HTTPS-only static website using Amazon S3 and CloudFront. Here's what I've done so far:
Set up an S3 bucket for static website hosting and put my website files in […]