» Save/open SharePoint Library files from Windows 8.1 app
Save/open SharePoint Library files from Windows 8.1 app
|September 22, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to save a local XML file to a SharePoint 2013 Library. Since Windows 8 apps (XAML) do not allow me to use the Microsoft.SharePoint.client.dll, I have been looking into the SP Rest API but have not found any documentation on how to save/open files. Any direction on this is much appreciated.
More Related Questions
- SharePoint 2013 REST API Filtering With Count How can we count list items by filtering? For example there is a task list and I want to count specified user's task count
I tried […]
- A connection attempt failed msmq Need your help for the following issue.
I basically have two applications, one web and another windows application.
The web application is used by the user. After the user provides any […]
- Use existing Win7 code base in Windows 8 App In my company we have an existing product that runs on Windows 7 and communicates with our web services.
We wish to make a Windows 8 tablet version of our product, and my first thought […]
- Accessing Logged in User Profile for Windows 8 App I am new to Windows development, after searching through available topics without luck I figure I would ask my question...
I am developing an app in which I need to gain access to the […]
- Moving App.xaml from a Windows 8 Store app project folder I am working on a Windows 8 Store app project (C#).
The application project files reside in a root folder, where each supported platform's specific files are placed inside its own […]
- Failed to assign to property Windows.UI.Xaml.FrameworkElement.MinHeight I'm trying to add a CommandBar on my Windows Phone 8.1 app, using Visual Studio 2013 Update 2. Here is the XAML code:
- D3D Graphics Diagnostics with DrawingSurface or DrawingSurfaceBackgroundGrid Is there any way to use the Graphics Diagnostics tool (in Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 RC), with a Windows Phone XAML app that uses a DrawingSurface or DrawingSurfaceBackgroundGrid for […]
- Windows 8 C# Store app – Link to store and reviews We are about to submit a game for Windows 8 with two versions:
An ad-supported free version with 3 levels
The full game
So on the ad-supported version, we need a button to link to the […]
- Win8 Apps: Semantic Zoom – scroll to child of item I am working from a Semantic Zoom sample in "Windows 8 Apps with XAML and C#" by Adam Nathan. I have gotten it sort of working if I completely mess with my app layout, but if I leave my […]
- How are live tiles made in Windows 8? I've searched the samples, the developer site, the getting started and the enhancing bla bla bla pages.
Even using some search queries on Google, I can't seem any information on live […]