» Save in Roksprocket plugin in Joomla
Save in Roksprocket plugin in Joomla
|September 19, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am using Roksproket 2.1.2 module in joomla. I tried to add an article into it, but it displays an error at the time of save. The error message is as shown below:
"Invalid JSON data
Uncaught Exception: UNHANDLED ERROR  Trying to get property of non-object D:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\components\com_roksprocket\lib\RokSprocket\Provider\AbstarctJoomlaBasedProvider.php:22  File: D:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\libraries\rokcommon\RokCommon\Ajax.php Line: 149"
More Related Questions
- save (postgres) sql output to csv file what is the easiest way to save PL/pgSQL output from a PostgreSQL database to a csv file? I'm using PostgreSQL 8.4 with pgAdmin III and psql plugin where I run queries […]
- Hibernate cascading save()/update() doesnt work with each other I’m working on a project that uses Hibernate as ORM layer. I’m currently facing a problem: Hibernate's session.save() and session.update() don’t work with each […]
- Grails save without changing attributes doesnt trigger beforeUpdate I have a problem, I have a domain class called Cicle that calculates the value of some of its properties by making an average from a collection of other domain class called Measurement, so […]
- Joomla Article Manager Blank Page I am getting a problem in Joomla when clicking on Article Manager in the back end admin section, I just get a blank page. I have tried enabling error logging but nothing seems to be […]
- cannot save data whit $this->ModelName->query I read data from a file and store into a matrix name datas.
Then i want to store these datas into a table.
here the code of specimens_controller:
- How to encrpyt / decrypt data in chunks? I'm quite new to C# and encryption so please have patience with me. I want to save some binary data ("objects" - in fact mostly only parts of objects, thus I can't / don't use […]
- Joomla – Cant add a rewrite rule when joomla SEF plugin is on I have this rewrite rule in my .htaccess file:
RewriteRule ^home\/([a-z]+)\/([0-9]+)$ /?filter=$1&start=$2 [L]
Although this rule is correct, the only way to make it work (i.e: […]
- "Autosave with undo/redo" vs "Save/Revert buttons" when using backbone.js I'm building a data entry intensive RIA using backbone.js. My first plan was to have "Save" and "Cancel" buttons on my UI and to only save my models in big chunks whenever the user hits […]
- json file open/modify editor (josdejong/jsoneditor) I have json file on my web, i would like to make page where i can edit it. Triing to use https://github.com/josdejong/jsoneditor, but cant find example how to save/modifi opened json file […]
- Save image from axes in MATLAB I generate a picture in an axes that is called newIM when I click on the apply button.
Now, I want to save this new picture in a jpg, gif, bmp or whatever file when I push the save […]