» Run an application written on Zend Framework in my localhost
Run an application written on Zend Framework in my localhost
|September 15, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I think this question is a bit obsolete but I have searched a lot of forums but could not arrive at a solution.
My problem is that, I have the source code of an application written in Zend and wanted it to a different language but before that for a better understanding of the application I wanted to run it on my localhost. I tired installing it from composer.phar file but unfortunately, when I open it on the browser, it just shows the directory structure.
The steps that I have followed are:
1. I copied a source code onto the htdocs folder of my xampp directory.
2. Then I did a
php composer.phar self-update and
php composer.phar install.
3. Later, when I tried to hit the folder from the browser, it is showing the folder structure and nothing more.
I wanted to know if I have followed the correct steps. I tried installing the Zend demo application on my localhost and it worked but the samething for this did not.
Do let me know if I have followed the correct steps or if I have missed any.
More Related Questions
- Installing multiple packages with composer? I am trying to install the latest version of Zend Framework 2 with composer and also install at least one other package at the same time. The other package is another Zend Framework […]
- Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages Sorry for duplication of this question with another one. I can't solve my problem.
I am working on a project based on Ratchet. I am trying to run the Push Integration example. So, in […]
- PhpUnit unable to locate test files I am currently developing a rather large web application that uses Silex as a backend. I have added PHPUnit to the project created a simple test case:
class IndexControllerText extends […]
- Autload with composer from a file with classmaps In my project I use ezc components from PEAR. I want to move all dependency to composer so for it I've found https://github.com/lortnus/ezc. It's great, but I have a one problem - […]
- How to install jQuery with Composer? I have been able to install repositories that do not have a composer.json file like this:
- Composer: requested PEAR package cannot be found Trying to install the PEAR package HTTP_Download2 (which does exist) but I'm getting the error "The requested package pear-pear.php.net/http_download2 could not be found in any version, […]
- composer install pear package I know you can install packages from any pear channel, and I have this working on a basic pear package
- Phing and Composer, which way around? I want to use both Phing and Composer for my applications. Phing as the build system and Composer to manage dependencies. But which way around should they be used?
Currently we're […]
- Composer downloading error When I execute:
I get the following output:
Loading composer repositories with package informati
Installing dependencies (including […]
- ZendFramework & Doctrine integration by ZF-Doctrine project I'm start integration Zf1 and Doctrine1. I'm using library zf-doctrine. It gives 3 variants to integrate doctrine to zend project, i'm using 3rd - Single Library directory per project […]