» Rhythmbox hangs when changing song properties
Rhythmbox hangs when changing song properties
|June 4, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I am having problems when trying to change song properties in rhythmbox 2.98 (Ubuntu 13.04). I just choose one song, click on properties and do some changes and press close. Now everything seems fine, but it is not. Trying to open properties one more time hangs rhythmbox – it becomes unresponsive for a long tome, but changes really occur, if I wait long enough, additionally
timeout was reached error has been shown.
I think problem might be in where I have saved songs, because when I copy the song to home folder which is on the same partition as whole system, then editing goes fine.
About songs: they are saved on another ext4 partition and it is mounted on start-up by fstab. I am not sure if it is correct. fstab record here:
UUID=3265c492-8ff6-4421-830e-91508d27a020 /mnt/home ext4 auto,user,rw,sync,exec 0 2
Hope someone can help me, because I don`t know where else to go.
More Related Questions
- Howto auto-mount windows-partitions using /etc/fstab Hello what do I have to write in the file "/etc/fstab" to get my windows-partition (/dev/sda3) automatically mounted on startup ?
I get this error-message (clicking on the bookmark for […]
- How could I mount an ext4 partition and have write permission? I've set the /etc/fstab file so that I can mount an ext4 partition on startup and I did it with the following options : rw, auto, nouser, exec, sync.
The problem is that I can't create or […]
- Unable to mount secondary hard drive I have a fresh installation of Ubuntu (64-bit). And now I have realized that I am unable to mount any partition of my secondary hard drive. I'm getting this error:
Error mounting […]
- Mount Error on opening I haven't used ubuntu for long time so I forgot most of command and how to fix issues.
I have Dual boot , Windows 8 and ubuntu latest version I use ubuntu for my work and Windows for […]
- How do I avoid the "S to Skip" message on boot? After upgrading my laptop from karmic to lucid, my fat32 partition won't mount automatically. I get the message:
The disk drive for /osshare is not ready yet or not present
Continue to […]
- Ubuntu with system on mdadm, broken grub, wont boot My old disc started failing so I decided to change it. While moving data to a new disk, seeing how big it is, I though it would be a good decision to split the disk and add some insurance […]
- Adding an entry to fstab I 've unmounted a disk /dev/vdc1 on my machine, after I format it into xfs file system, I didn't mount it again, either didn't add the adequate line to fstab file.
Now when i want to […]
- Automount ext4 partition with user permission/ownership (fstab?)
I just installed Lubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" on my Acer Aspire One D257, creating the partitions:
$ df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda5 15G 2.1G […]
- Mount LUKS encrypted hard drive at boot I have Xubuntu 14.04 on a SSD device (the HOME was encrypted correctly during intallation), additionally I have a HDD with a encrypted partition with extra data which I would like to mount […]
- Why would permissions on a mounted volume be different when done manually vs. through fstab? I have a home server running Ubuntu, and several computers connecting to it running Ubuntu and Windows 7. My main Ubuntu machine is having issues where any file or directory I move to the […]