Rhythmbox control buttons not displayed properly
|August 13, 2014||Posted by forumadmin under TechQns||
After an upgrade to Kubuntu 14.04 and to Rhythmbox 3.02 the control buttons in the upper left corner (play/stop, next/previous song, repeat, shuffle) and other icons (music library, libre.fm etc.) are not displayed properly.
Instead it shows an icon like a document with a question mark. They work, but don’t look very nice. I tried reinstalling Rhythmbox, but that didn’t help. What could be wrong?
I’ve tried the Gnome-Icon-Theme package and it tells me the newest version is already installed. The same for the Humanity-Icon-Theme.
|Asked By – Thod||Read Answers|
More Related Questions
- How to add music to an iPod Nano 4th Generation I've been trying to sync music to my Black iPod Nano 4th Generation (Model MB754) with Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. I've tried using Clementine and Rhythmbox to add music. The music syncs fine and […]
- Ipod touch not able to sync or load lusic I am not able to load music or video through rhythm box. once i had tried to load but doesn't work instead of it erased pre loaded songs any suggestion or any other software to sync ipod […]
- Sound coming after stopping rythmbox I was playing songs for approx. 25 mins and meanwhile I was working with too many pacakges like torrent downloader,Eclipse, Firefox ,File Browser and some other apps when I Stopped […]
- Failure to succesfully sync an iPod using Rhythmbox on Ubuntu 14.04 After a day of trying to figure out how to get this sync going I found out a few things: For some reason there has been a lot of trouble syncing iPods with Rhythmbox in Ubuntu 14.04, lots […]
- cannot update or install new packages Kubuntu 14.04.1 after upgrade from 12.04.5 I upgraded my 12.04.5 Kubuntu installation to Kubuntu 14.04.1, but during the installation of packages, two things went wrong. First was a long-named deb package that had "all" at the end […]
- Wireless not working on Kubuntu 14.04 Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 (I apologize if I make some mistakes in this article, I'm French so English is not my mother tongue). I'm a newbie on Linux stuff and maybe the solution of my problem is obvious but I […]
- Problem upgrading from Kubuntu 12.04.4 to 14.04 Good morning, I have Kubuntu 12.04.4 LTS and would like to upgrade to 14.04 LTS. I tried to follow the instructions at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/TrustyUpgrades/Kubuntu/12.04LTS but […]
- Bluetooth mouse not auto-reconnecting to laptop This has been asked, and answered, a million times before. And I think I've read almost all those questions and answers, and tried as many of the solutions as I can. However, I still […]
- How to enable global menubar for gtk apps on kubuntu 14.04 I am used to having the global menubar (i.e. app menus are not shown in the app window but in the top panel). In Kubuntu 12.04 this worked very well, however upon installing Kubuntu 14.04 […]
- Is Rhythmbox constantly downloading MP3 files while playing them? I observed a strange phenomenon with my Rhythmbox: it seems that Rhythmbox is constantly downloading a MP3 file while playing it. My setup My home server (hostname nas) which host the […]