» Restore qt integration after removing KDE
Restore qt integration after removing KDE
|July 3, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Restore GTK integration after removing KDE; this shows how to remove the kde-theme for gtk, and now I want to do the same for qt-applications. I have tried qt4-qtconfig, and it does not work.
Here is an example from a qt application (krita):
As you can see the button has kde style, and id hadn’t before I installed KDE.
So my question is; how do I remove the kde button and menu-style in qt-applications, and restore to the default?
I have Ubuntu 14.04.
More Related Questions
- Problems with GTK themes A few weeks ago, I installed razor-qt on 14.04. everything was okay, but whenever i open a gtk application, it defaults to the elementary theme, as i had the pantheon de installed on it […]
- How to disable GTK+ 3.12 client side decorations? I've updated my Ubuntu 14.04 with GNOME/GTK 3.12 (because I want to test drive GNOME and play with some recent GNOME applications), but as a result, all GNOME application now use client […]
- Consistency of GTK2 toolbars with GTK3 One of the reasons why I don't like Ubuntu's default theme Ambiance is the unacceptable inconsistency between GTK2 and GTK3 toolbars as seen in LibreOffice and Chromium/Chrome web […]
- how to change title bar color in gnome flashback compiz Radiance theme in 14.04 I'm using the gnome-flashback session (with compiz) in Ubuntu 14.04,
and I mostly like the Radiance theme. However, the title bar only
changes subtly between the focused window and the […]
- Eclipse 4.2.0 tab color not working (GUI options) I updated Eclipse to 4.2.0 (I'm running Archlinux). Eclipse seems to be not taking its own parameters:
Note how the preview is showing correctly, but the main interface is showing […]
- White text on some system windows I get white text on most windows, (it switches to its regular color when the said window loses focus).
I'm using a windows dual boot xubuntu 12.04 with xfce, xfwm, and a GTK theme […]
- Rounded Window Corners with Themes not Working I am trying to use themes on Ubuntu (14.04) Unity and I am having some issues with that themes are not looking like they are supposed to look. Here is a screenshot:
Notice that the top […]
- Dark GTK theme for Ubuntu 14.04 I am using the zonColor DarkNight theme on Ubuntu 13.10 and am quite pleased with it. I would like to have a similar theme for Ubuntu 14.04 but so far I could not find a single dark theme […]
- Theme gnome panel handles in flashback session I'm using the the gnome flashback session (metacity) in Ubuntu 14.04.
The default theme is the ambient theme. If you set a gnome panel to not expand, the handles are looking ugly:
How can […]
- A lot of `gtk-warnings` in terminal. Is this serious? I had a lot of problems with my system and had to reinstall it. One of them was these very messages. After reinstalling the system and using the same icons, I get the warnings again and am […]