» Rapid SSL private key in to setup https with my apache sever
Rapid SSL private key in to setup https with my apache sever
|May 16, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I bought SSL certificate to apply it to my site which is hosted in Digitalocean VPS,
When I bought SSL , Rapid SSL emailed the keys with that email.
In that mail they mentioned
public.crt and intermediate.crt but they did not provide me any private.key.
But in their installation guide they wrote like this
This will need to point to the your SSL certificate itself that we issued to you
This will need to point to the private key file associated with your certificate.
This will need to point to the the intermediate file
Now how can I get this private.key file
Thanks in advance…
More Related Questions
- Where can I set my ssl certificates in mean.io? I want to server my mean.io application only in https, but I cannot find where I can do. That is very weird, because mean.io has a built in login mechanism, it should be https by default, […]
- Are there any disadvantages to using a 4096-bit encrypted SSL certificate? I was recently requesting a SSL cert via Godaddy and noticed this message:
In the past I have always generated 2048-bit CSR requests, but this time it got me thinking that perhaps I […]
- HTTPS error "data length too long" in s3_pkt.c from Socket.io We’re trying to get Socket.io flashsockets to work in Internet Explorer 9 over HTTPS/WSS. The flashsockets work over HTTP, but HTTPS is giving us problems. We’re using socket.io version […]
- SSL Certificate Installation Caused Website to Stop Working So I had an SSL certificate, I bought one from a new company, through plesk, I installed the new one and then the website just stopped working completely.
The host company cant help, the […]
- trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
I'm trying to find the solution for this exception over a week, but I can't.
I'm running a JBoss 7.0.13 (let's call as APP-SV|app.my.site.com), […]
- Should I use SSL if my parameters already encrypted? I use GET to send parameters to server, the parameters are encrypted and base16 encoded.
Is it still important to use SSL?
Would using SSL prevent attack of type calling the server […]
- Apache 2 URL configuration? I have recently aquired a SSL certificate and I am now wondering what the current standard of URL mapping is. Should I redirect every request to https://domain.com or use […]
- GeoServer under https i am using apache web server on localhost:80 and Geoserver served from tomcat on localhost:8080
I recently installed SSL certificate on apache and it works fine except for that i get the […]
- SSL certificate for subdomains and other domains I'm working on a hosted webshop application that allows shop owners to quickly start their own webshop. Initially their shop will be available on a subdomain (shopname.shopperz.pro) but […]
- How to make this one on my websites url? Sample Image for the URL
I don't know what I will call this but I want to have like that on my website. Asked By - Patricia Read Answers