» QTreeWidget vertical scrollbar jumps too far
QTreeWidget vertical scrollbar jumps too far
|June 30, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a QTreeWidget in my application that is populated by a user selection elsewhere. The contents of the first column of treewidget is other custom qt widgets based on the users selection. These widgets can vary in size dramatically, but when I scroll through the tree widget, it always keeps a top level item in the tree at the top of the visible window. When the widget at that top level item is bigger than the scrolling area, it means that it is impossible to see everything that is there.
I have tried putting the treewidget in a qscrollarea, but I get the same problem. Is there any way to change the scrolling policy so that it scrolls based on the total size of the treewidget, rather than the positioning of the top level items?
More Related Questions
- Scrollbar logarithmic behavior I'm creating a scrollbar control in Qt from scratch and I managed to calculate the slider center position into a vertical scrollbar. The scrollbar is attached to an edit box and adding […]
- Which QT Version/Build is more stable? I am a newbie to QT.
I used to play with QT examples on Win7 (32bit) and had a lot of fun.
Now I bought a new Win8 (64bit）PC and wanted to work with QT.
I installed that lasted vs 2012 […]
- Qt: Running designer app with main in different directory I've written a Qt application initially in one directory, meaning that all the necessary files, and the like were included. So, the directory structure would look something like […]
- Qt QML Start external application VLC Lost focus Hi I run VLC as a process and everything ok only my application loses focus and I can not kill it by pressing the button, because first I have to click back to the application window. […]
- Using SDL for a web application I'm currently working on an SDL 2 application (C++) and I have a question. As the title suggests i'm attempting to use SDL as a web app. I wanted to know what the best way to go about this […]
- How to set QListWidget in particular position How do i set QListWidget in particular position say i have window size of(1000,1000) and i want to set QListWidget at position (200,200).
widget = new QWidget();
- How to render a a complex widget inside a tree view item in QT? I have the following problem with QT model/view framework. I want to render a widget inside a table view item.
First my thought was to use
void QAbstractItemView::setIndexWidget( const […]
- Play RTP video stream using Qt? I want to create a Qt widget that can play incoming RTP streams where the video is encoded as H264 and contains no audio.
My basic plan for implementation is this:
Create a Phonon […]
- How to implement a video widget in Qt that builds upon GStreamer? I want to use Qt to create a simple GUI application that can play a local video file. I could use Phonon which does all the work behind the scenes, but I need to have a little more […]
- Signals and Slots, Widget it not updating I have been reading about Qt signals and slots and I am trying to get this to work, but until now without success. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I have two files, […]