» Qt5.1.0 Static linking, "This application cannot be statically linked to the fftreal library"
Qt5.1.0 Static linking, "This application cannot be statically linked to the fftreal library"
|July 6, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
These are the exact steps that I took:
Installed Qt 5.1.0 from this link and placed it in
Extracted sources and put it into
Installed Active Python 2.7 in:
C:\Python27\ (Added to PATH), Ruby 200 in:
C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\Source\Ruby200\ (ticked the option to add to PATH when installing), and Perl64 in:
Installed only “Client C API Library” portion from mysql-5.5.32-win32.msi: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/
Qt5.1.0 for Desktop (MinGW 4.8 32 bit) as admin and typed
configure -static -qt-sql-mysql -I C:\MySql\include -L C:\MySql\lib all in one line. Like so:
I noticed this when it prompted me to run
mingw32-make (just above “WARNING:” It says my additional libraries are located in -LC:\MySql\lib without a space between L and C.
- I disregarded that and ran
mingw32-make after the configure was done.
After awhile, I get this error (at the bottom of image).
What am I missing/not doing? I need some guidance. If there is some sort of 5.1.0 Static build guide that I can reference, that would be great! Thank you all ahead of time.
If someone is willing to guide me through this whole process to successfully create Qt statically, I am more than willing to give all the points that this site allows me to said person. (If I’m breaking some sort of rule please disregard this last statement then)
Edit: My PATH has this
%APPDATA%\Python\Scripts;C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\Source\Ruby200\bin;C:\cygwin;C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX\miktex\bin\;C:\Python27\
More Related Questions
- Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to build. Configure a compiler in kit options I just installed Qt 5.2 package on ubuntu. I simply created a Qt widget application, and when I tried to build it, I got the following message:
Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to […]
- Ubuntu and Qt creator keyboard layout change problem When I run Qt Creator on my Ubuntu 14.04 with English layout, it always types in English and it won't change if I change my layout to other language. In front, when I run Qt Creator with […]
- Qt Project qmake Error on Building I'm new at Qt. I made a Qt Quick Application. When I try to build project, compiler gives this error:
23:26:42: Running steps for project Basla...
23:26:42: Starting: […]
- Linking opencv ".a" libraries with mingw and Qt 5.0 This one is tough ! Please don't mistake this for a newbie question ;) I have far too many miles in this OpenCV + MinGW static stuff for the simple mistakes....
a. Qt 5.0.1 […]
- Failed to build qt5.2.1 static with MSVC 2010 x86 I've got Win 7 x64 and i am trying to build static qt5.2.1 from source winth MSVC 2010 x86.
The problem is
link /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /INCREMENTAL:NO […]
- How to add library to app dependency list in QtCreator I'm trying to create QtQuick extention, and can't understand, how I can add it to my app project, that it was compiling, picks, and for android, packing in one apk?
- How to run an application which import QtQuick2.0 and QtQuick.Controls 1.1 I create qtquick application for the first time. I use QtCreator 3.0, Qt5.2.0, and MSVC2012.
When I wrote the following code, I got error message. I understand what it says. But I want to […]
- Creator still uses old compiler even though Ive updated my kit I had a kit set up in Qt Creator 3.0.1 that pointed to my cross toolchain. This worked until I ran into a bug in the compiler and now have to upgrade to a newer version.
I've obtained a […]
- QtCreator – back slashes in path prevents QT application from deploying to andoid I try to create qtquick extention and app which uses it. The project root folder is: f:/work/app-project.
There is all.pro file in that folder:
TEMPLATE = subdirs
SUBDIRS += \
- unable to run make during installation of kernel 3.3.6 desktop:~/Desktop/linux-3.3.6$ make xconfig
make: Warning: File `scripts/kconfig/.zconf.tab.o.cmd' has modification time 1.7e+04 s in the future
* Unable to find the QT4 […]