» Qt: Running designer app with main in different directory
Qt: Running designer app with main in different directory
|September 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’ve written a Qt application initially in one directory, meaning that all the necessary files, and the like were included. So, the directory structure would look something like this:
Where QNote would be the main window class.
Now, I’ve decided to reorganize the project, and now my working tree looks like this:
I’ve defined src (using Qt creator) to be a shared library, and the project is building without any errors.
Normally, whenever I triggered some shortcut, say (C-s), the app would catch the signal and connect it to the corresponding slot. However, now, the app doesn’t catch any signals, clicks, or menu bars at all.
More Related Questions
- Qt C++: How to change layout after new project opening? I would like to create two layouts for my program. The first one would be showed to user after startup of program and would contains two push buttons - new/open project and the right side […]
- error in adding matplotlib widget into pyqt4 I was trying to add a custom widget into qtdesginer using following code
from PyQt4 import QtGui
from matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg import FigureCanvasQTAgg as FigureCanvas
- Auto resizing qt application. (main window) I've recently started development in qt and so far it's going good. Now my question is : can I auto re-size qt application as per my screen resolution ? Say, I 've a main window designed […]
- Qt QML Start external application VLC Lost focus Hi I run VLC as a process and everything ok only my application loses focus and I can not kill it by pressing the button, because first I have to click back to the application window. […]
- Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so) I'm developing an app in qt c++, on linux (and then others platforms).
I'm using a library of third part in my project. During the program execution the library writes debug messages on my […]
- Qt "The program has unexpectedly finished." on close I have project on QML 2 (Qt 5.2.1). It seems works fine.
But when I close running project (ALT+F4, or whatever) in Qt Creator's "Application Output" (that thing at the bottom), after 1-2 […]
- When trying to build a project in Qt Creator, I get the error:ui_texo.h file not found #include "ui_texo.h" My project file qt.pro is located in the same folder as a .ui file called texo.ui. From what I have read, it seems like a file ui_texo.h should be automatically generated when I try to […]
- QTreeWidget vertical scrollbar jumps too far I have a QTreeWidget in my application that is populated by a user selection elsewhere. The contents of the first column of treewidget is other custom qt widgets based on the users […]
- How to use Intel C++ Compiler with Qt Creator I am writing a program wherein i will need to do a stupendous number of numerical calculations. But since I am developing the front end of the program in Qt Creator, I have as yet been […]
- QT5 How access HTML5 canvas values in C++? In QT Creator I have a GUI with a 'border layout' and the centre panel is a canvas. To keep things simplified (for my question), the user can press a button and an html5 file is created […]