I have some troubles in using layouts. as you know Qt designer has some layouts by default but they cant help me. in the widgets bar in layouts section there are some customized layouts but I cant use them , they are actually do nothing when i insert them into my ui. now anyone can help me to use them?
sorry if my english is not so good. its not my first language by the way.
More Related Questions
- Qt C++: How to change layout after new project opening? I would like to create two layouts for my program. The first one would be showed to user after startup of program and would contains two push buttons - new/open project and the right side […]
- Changing the tab widget design in QT I have been searching for a way to alter the standard tab widget in QT off and on for about 2 weeks. Does anyone know how to do this? My goal is for it too like similar to the picture […]
- Auto resizing qt application. (main window) I've recently started development in qt and so far it's going good. Now my question is : can I auto re-size qt application as per my screen resolution ? Say, I 've a main window designed […]
- Signals and Slots, Widget it not updating I have been reading about Qt signals and slots and I am trying to get this to work, but until now without success. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I have two files, […]
- QTreeWidget vertical scrollbar jumps too far I have a QTreeWidget in my application that is populated by a user selection elsewhere. The contents of the first column of treewidget is other custom qt widgets based on the users […]
- Qt: Running designer app with main in different directory I've written a Qt application initially in one directory, meaning that all the necessary files, and the like were included. So, the directory structure would look something like […]
- Scrollbar logarithmic behavior I'm creating a scrollbar control in Qt from scratch and I managed to calculate the slider center position into a vertical scrollbar. The scrollbar is attached to an edit box and adding […]
- Which QT Version/Build is more stable? I am a newbie to QT.
I used to play with QT examples on Win7 (32bit) and had a lot of fun.
Now I bought a new Win8 (64bit）PC and wanted to work with QT.
I installed that lasted vs 2012 […]
- Qt application fails to load custom plugin debug library My question:
Why does my test application, when running in Release, not load the Debug (-d) version of my plugin DLL and instead only load the Release version?
- android widget on Qt is it possible to create Android widget using by Qt?
my program shows time with digital clock (hh/mm/ss) and date and it's working on android as android application.
I'm trying to have […]