» PySide using Style Sheets to change QtoolBox
PySide using Style Sheets to change QtoolBox
|August 23, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m Wondering if somebody knows a better reference than the QT one for style sheets.
I try to change the background of the content from a QToolBox but background-color only changes the header of the toolbox and the background of the content it reveals is left in a standard color.
I then tried to change the bg of QWidget which worked but left me with problems now at Radiobuttons and Checkboxes, i also think changing QWidget isn’t a good solution.
The first picture is with Qt standard colors (this is a maya tool)
the second when i change QWidget
More Related Questions
- PySide / Qt : Too many arguments to connect a signal to a slot? I'm trying to connect a custom signal (in a TCP client class) to a method that updates a log with the data sent by the server and whatnot.
Here's the declaration of the TCP client […]
- MVVM pattern with PySide I've been trying to find a way to implement MVVM with PySide but haven't been able to. I think that there should be a way to create Views from ViewModels with QItemEditorFactory, and to do […]
- How can I install PySide on Travis? My tests for Quamash depend on PySide (or PyQt eventually) for Python 3.4, so I'm wondering how I can install this dependency on Travis so that it's available to the tests?
I am aware […]
- Qt and context menu i need to create a context menu on right clicking at my window. But i really don't know what should i do. Are there any widgets or i must make it by my hands?
Programming language: […]
- Infinite background while loop in PyQt I want to write a QT program in Python and it is supposed to continuously look for updates. Just like
would do in a console based program.
Is there a […]
- Building PyQT App for Macosx Hi I am trying to build one simple PyQt app for mac osx using cx_freeze, the building process completed without any error and it is creating Myapplication.app file. But When I am trying […]
- How to link the window close (red x) to a function to close all threads in PyQt? Currently I am working on a GUI application that is developed in PyQt.
The functionality of this GUI contains several threads. I assume this is the reason that when I simply click the […]
- How to install SIP+PyQt with apt-get + pip + virtualenv? [I originally posted this question, under a different title, in StackOverflow (here), but later I realized that my problem is very specific to apt-get, hence I am re-posting it here. […]
- Qt4 Differences between close and destroy? When i type the command destroy() for a dialog (I haven't tried another types of windows) Qt retuns this message:
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
- Propagate custom QEvent to parent widget in Qt/PyQt Fist, apologies for the length of the question.
I am trying to propagate custom Qt event from child widgets to a top parent widget in order to trigger some action based on event type […]