» process of generate the token for a lost password?
process of generate the token for a lost password?
|September 12, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
sorry for my bad language ,,’$
i have joomla 1.5 and i need to know the process of getting the last token/verification code
when u enter here : /index.php?option=com_user&view=reset
it will create first token like this : xxxxxxxxxxxx:$1$xxxxxx$ //(md5):(salt)
in #_users – activation in the DB
after that it will send an email to that user with the last token like this : xxxxxxxxxx(md5 hash)
i want to know
how this : xxxxxxxxxxxx:$1$xxxxxx$ //(md5):(salt)
come to this : xxxxxxxxxx(md5 hash)
real example to clear the picture : after putting my email in password reset form i got this @ DB in #_users – activation
and this was sent to email : e7a18cd014c472fcbf212881359130ab
<– i want to know how this come ,,
if there is any way to resend the token/verification code without generating new one in DB, please tell me
i hope for someone help me ,
More Related Questions
- How to detect the current language of a Joomla! website? I just want to generate a code that will detect the current language of my websit in joomla + php Asked By - leonyx Read Answers
- Joomla – Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted My joomla website started to show following error
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes)
I know we can increase the memory limit […]
- Is it possible to skip some translation when using joomfish? I'm using Joomla 1.5.26 with Joom!Fish 2.1.7.
Does any Joom!Fish and/or joomla guru know if it is possible to do a call to JRoute::_() so that it is not intercepted and translated by […]
- Looking for a PHP regex or function to filter variations using . of an email for security I am getting spam due to gmail allowing the use of . in their emails, so someone like this spammer.
can get through by removing and/or adding another […]
- Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords It is currently said that MD5 is partially unsafe.
Taking this into consideration, I'd like to know which mechanism to use for password protection.
Is “double hashing” a password less […]
- Encrypt / Decrypt Methods I know that there are more than a dozen questions about this. But I want to know if it would be better to encrypt passwords for a login system with hash methods like sha1, sha512 etc or […]
- Why do so many password tutorials, after hashing a password, use "mysql_real_escape_string"? I don't see the need, when the input is taken as a string and hashed. Wouldn't hashing it effectively, well, sanitize the input? It seems like a waste of about a couple hundred CPU cycles, […]
- PHP Password storage with HMAC+nonce – Is nonce randomness important? A few years I asked here on stackoverflow about how to make PHP password storage safe.
The main answer suggests using the following hashing algorithm:
function hash_password($password, […]
- PHP 5.5 Password Hashing API Query So I'm using the new PHP 5.5 Password Hashing API, and I'm not sure if I got this correctly.
I've tried automatically rehashing every login and sometimes I fail, even when the hashing […]
- PHP SQL Joomla store table with two columns into array and echo them later So I have a simple table with two columns. The table is called "mytable" and the columns are "product" and "id". The table has about 12 entries.
$db = JFactory::getDbo();