» Pre-set formatting on asp.net pages.
Pre-set formatting on asp.net pages.
|January 28, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am newish to Asp.net. I have inherited a web application project. When I create a new page it already has some formatting on the top even though I don’t use any master page when creating the page. This I can see when I build the page. I am using ASP.Net 4.0, C# language.
For the life of me I cant figure out as in the underlying code for the file there is no reference to any css or any elements. The code for page.aspx is as follows:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Test.aspx.cs" Inherits="Test" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
The code behind is as follows:
public partial class Test : System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
More Related Questions
- System.web.webpages run error after install Visual Studio 2012 WE have a web application in MVC 3, and Visual Studio 2010, and now we installed the Visual Studio 2012, and find a problem with the dll "System.Web.WebPages", now it is in version 188.8.131.52 […]
- Project dlls are missing in Modules window I made a bunch of changes to fix a bug where I could not build. One of those changes finally worked, but now I can't debug!
When I leave a breakpoint in my .cs file, the debugger […]
- Can I make Visual Studio place curly braces on the same line as an if statement (in HTML)? In Visual Studio while designing MVC views (in .aspx or .ascx files) I often use if statements. When I auto-format (Ctrl-K,D), VS wraps the braces in this really ugly and hard to read […]
- How to use applicationSettings in the new web.config configuration in VS2010? I'm used to use web deployment projects. Currently I am developing a new web application with VS2010 and want to try to get along with the new web.config principle and deployment […]
- Error Message is not clear to me i Keep getting this error message and can't figure out why?
Compiler Error Message: CS1513: } expected
here's my code:
- gridview checkbox problem asp.net I am trying to implement a checkbox within gridview,
The job of this checkbox is to verify a record,
When this verify button is pressed, all items with a checked checkbox are inputted […]
- gridview findcontrol returning empty "" i am trying to read from a textbox within a gridview by using this code
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
foreach (GridViewRow row in […]
- css renders differently in other pc web browsers except in iis server I have modified the CSS files [Asp.net/VS 2008] and hosted to the iis server (windows server 2003 - IIS 6).first it didn't rendered properly. so I replace css file inside the iis server […]
- Draw lines between buttons in web page that has tree structure I have code in asp.net and want the buttons to be connected by line and arrow in tree form and specific button and line should hide if it is not selected by user, so it should have coding […]