» PHP CURL HTTPS causing exception SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK
PHP CURL HTTPS causing exception SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK
|June 19, 2011
Posted by forumadmin
I am using xampp(www.apachefriends.org) for development. Recently I upgraded my installation of xampp from an old version to 1.7.3.
Now when I curl https enabled sites I get the following exception
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RequestCore_Exception' with message 'cURL resource: Resource id #55; cURL error: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed (60)'
Everyone suggest using some specific curl options from php code to fix this problem. I think this shouldnt be the way. Because I didnt have any problem with my old version of xampp and happened only after installing the new version.
I need help to figure out what settings change in my php installation, apache etc can fix this problem.
More Related Questions
- Building libcurl with SSL support on Windows I'm using libcurl in a Win32 C++ application.
I have the curllib.vcproj project added to my solution and set my other projects to depend on it.
How do I build it with SSL support […]
- SSL issue with cURL after moving to a new server I'm using cURL to send some data using CURLOPT_POST. Same code was working fine before but after moving to a new server cURL is not working anymore via https. The guys from the other site […]
- OpenSSL not picking up CAs in certs folder We're having trouble with curl not connecting to an HTTPS server:
$ curl https://the-problem-site.com (not the real URL!)
curl: (35) error:14077458:SSL […]
- SSL Handshake_failure in Java test client while connecting to server with two-way authentication I've been stuck for a couple of days now, and I've checked several answers already ( this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this ), but I haven't been able to solve my problem. I'm new […]
- Setting up CACert in CakePHP with CAS I've been creating a CakePHP application that uses an external CAS system for authorization. (I'm at a University, using their CAS system to login people that come to my site.) […]
- Amazon Web Service S3 shows SSL cURL error I'm trying to test in PHP Amazon S3 on my localhost on Ubuntu system but keep getting the same error:
S3::listBuckets():  error:140770FC:SSL […]
- Is the CSR unique? I'm creating a webpage to take sensitive customer information and wish this to be on an SSL secured page.
Ive been asked by a CA to provide a CSR.
I was planning to install OpenSSL on a […]
- Google Drive API error in cron job I have a cron job in cpanel that connects to google drive to backup the website files and database regularly to google drive account. I simplified the file to spot the […]
- OpenSSL let the server and client negotiate the method Following a really outdated tutorial I managed to create an HTTPS server using OpenSSL with TLS1.2, and I'm very proud of it ;)
However TLS 1.2 is only supported in latest browsers and I […]
- CURL not correctly applying CA certificate file I can't get curl to validate the SSL cert for https://testintegrations.pentanasolutions.com/iTestDriveService. It works fine in my web browser. The certificate is signed by DigiCert which […]