» Parsing JSON in VBA, without any external library
Parsing JSON in VBA, without any external library
|September 6, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m really at my wit’s end here… I’m using VB-JSON Parser (http://www.ediy.co.nz/vbjson-json-parser-library-in-vb6-xidc55680.html) and I have the following array :
The documentation is really minimal and I have no clue whatsoever of how to access the array, been searching for several hours now on how to resolve this.
How can I get the “price” value? I know that i can use
.item("price") when there is no array but I don’t know what to do when there’s an array and there is no name before it.
More Related Questions
- VBA – Find a specific value in a specific row, paste some stuff, search next, paste again I want to search for a specific value from a combobox (ComboBoxAño.Value which can be 2012, 2013 or 2014), then offset that cell five cells up [.Offset(-5,0)], then copy and paste some […]
- vba + Selection.Paste into outlook + control poition What I am trying to do is copy a chart from excel into an outlook email, but after numerous searching I am struggling.
i am having trouble positioning where the chart is pasted. I want it […]
- Convert cells(1,1) into "A1" and vice versa I am working on an worksheet generator in Excel 2007. I have a certain layout I have to follow and I often have to format cells based on input. Since the generator is dynamic I have to […]
- Why doesnt Option Explicit catch ReDim <undeclared>? Does anyone know why this doesn't throw a Variable not defined error when I compile it?
Public Sub foo()
ReDim fubar(1 To 2, 1 To 1)
Am I […]
- Track old and new values in two cells of a worksheet I need help tracking old and new values in two cells of a worksheet.
For example cell A10 has an Y/N switch and cell B10 has a formula output as value.
If A10="Y" and cell B10 has […]
- Excel function to make SQL-like queries on worksheet data? I have a largish table in an excel worksheet:
Column_1 | Column_2 | Column_3
ValueA ValueB ValueC
What I need is a function that will take as input the range and an […]
- Click Link using VBA I am trying to open a website and in that website I would like to further open an embedded website. Basically, in the main website there is a link to customer surveys, and once that is […]
- VBA – Excel – Error 13 I am new to VBA, I am getting this Error 13 - types mismtached but I have no idea why and I found nothing helpful...
any hint ? (Sorry it's in french)
Function EIDPA(Coût_actif, […]
- How to save semi-colon delimited csv file using vba? Recently I needed to copy some data into a spreadsheet, use VBA to format it, then save that sheet into a CSV file. I use the following code:
ws.SaveAs Filename:=filestr, […]
- Have an Excel workbook POST itself to a webservice: how to get bytes? I'm writing an Excel macro to post a workbook to an HTTP webservice. I'm looking at using ServerXMLHTTP:
Dim URL, objHTTP
Set objHTTP = […]