» NodeJitsu PHP Curl Json API – Restart an application
NodeJitsu PHP Curl Json API – Restart an application
|September 8, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have problem with use NodeJitsu API in PHP curl…
I want make php file which will be restart my application.
Here is NodeJistu API: https://www.nodejitsu.com/documentation/api/#restart-an-application
But i don’t realy now how i can use it in php. Can you help me?
More Related Questions
- How to parse cURL postdata with PHP? Is there any way to parse posts by cURL with PHP?
I have a PHP client what use this cURL call:
data1 = array(
"email" => $email,
"firstname" => $firstname,
- PHP curl() Response to Associative Array I have recently started working with the PHP curl() function and I am trying to convert my retrieved JSON object to an associated array. Can anybody point me in the right direction? […]
- php – curl empty response while browser display json output $ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://itunes.apple.com/search?term=Clean%20Bandit%20-%20Rather%20Be&entity=song&limit=10&lang=fr_fr');
- read json from web server in PHP I've problem with my application. I've made embedded web server for measuring temperature and it's getting JSON data. When I put address of my server to web browser, json data is OK. When […]
- Trace hierarchical tree for JSON array I just can't understand why I get undefined index for 'post' in the foreach. Here's the function I use to authenticate to the API via cURL, grab the JSON, cache it and extrapolate with the […]
- format curl results in php Below I have a piece of code to return some information through an API.
$page = 'http://api.duedil.com/sandbox/v2/company/03977902.json? fields=get_all&api_key=***********';
$ch = […]
- Send json post using php I have this data:
description: 'Boa saudaÁ„o.',
- simplexml_load_file, curl and file_get_contents doesnt work on the server So i have a problem that made me crazy :( when i use simplexml_load_file, curl or file_get in my local machine it works fine but when i moved on the server it doesn't work and i got the […]
- How to send and receive data to/from an API using CURL? I have to make an API. For this, I will receive the data from the mobile devices as JSON using POST. I have to work with this data and send the response back to the devices also as […]
- PHP – how to crawl external url using get or post method and parse json data from it? I have one server running with ZF2 and i have another client with PHP, now from client i need to read the json output via get or post method.
How to crawl external link form client and […]