» No speex packages for freeswitch building on Ubuntu
No speex packages for freeswitch building on Ubuntu
|July 3, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to build
freeswitch on Ubuntu and getting numerous libraries absent. One of them is
configure says it is absent while
dpkg says it is here:
checking for speex >= 1.2rc1 speexdsp >= 1.2rc1... Package speex was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `speex.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'speex' found Package speexdsp was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `speexdsp.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'speexdsp' found
configure: error: Library requirements (speex >= 1.2rc1 speexdsp >= 1.2rc1) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
dims@nebula2:~/src/freeswitch$ dpkg -l *speex*
|/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name Version Description
ii libspeex1 1.2~rc1-3ubuntu2 The Speex codec runtime library
ii libspeexdsp1 1.2~rc1-3ubuntu2 The Speex extended runtime library
ii speex 1.2~rc1-3ubuntu2 The Speex codec command line tools
why? and how to fix?
More Related Questions
- iscsitarget suddenly broken after upgrade of the 12.04 Hardware Stack After an upgrade to the latest Hardware Stack using Ubuntu 12.04, my iscsi service is not longer operational.
The error from the service is such: FATAL: Module iscsi_trgt not found.
- How to build gtkparasite i'm not able to build gtkparasite
when i run:
i'm get this error
checking for GTK... no
configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-3.0 >= 3.10.0 gtksourceview-3.0) […]
- Why isnt launchpad building my package? I attempted to upload files to launchpad for building, using
dput ppa:sparhawkthesecond/ahm xserver-xorg-input-evdev_2.8.2-1ubuntu2ahm0ly1_source.changes
It completed fine, and I was […]
- How to install gcc-4.6 (4.6.3-1ubuntu5) Source Package I have recently started working on ubuntu and I have been facing a lot of difficulties installing programs in it.
I don't know how I managed to install NetBeans and JAVA JDK and […]
- How to install Rigs of Rods from PPA I really want to install rigs of rods on my Ubuntu 14.04(.1) machine. I know that to install it there are two ways; compiling from source or from PPA. I don't have good luck compiling so I […]
- install qtSerialPort library I want to install qtserialport in precise1-Ubuntu. I got the source directory using git. next I download lib-qt4-dev and qmake. I ran qmake. it works fine.
but, make fails with the […]
- I am not able to compile a simple program using gcc Wrongly I have install ia32-libs but my host system is 64 bit.
Now whenever i try to compile c file i get a message
" as: unrecognized option '--64' "
I have uninstall th ia32-libs […]
- Updating Gedit by compile, make and install the .tar.xz Basic Specs - Ubuntu 13.10, Gnome 3 (session fallback), Ambiance theme, Faenza icons.
I noticed i was using an outdated version of Gedit and decided it was a great opportunity to try to […]
- Compile or install Octave 3.6 in Ubuntu 12.04 with ATLAS I want to install or compile from source octave 3.6.4 in Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bit) that uses the ATLAS library (to make it fast when executing vectorized code).
Did anybody ever do that? Can […]
- Error : Unable to correct problems , you have held broken packages I am trying to install -y kvm libvirt-bin pm-utils in my Ubuntu 12.04 LTS version but I am getting the error
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Please help […]