» My XML is not well-formed, but where?
My XML is not well-formed, but where?
|December 27, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
Is there any tool around that can tell me where in my docunemt I have a problem with well-formedness (if that is a word). I have a document 3.2MB large, which is not well-formed, but I cannot find anything that will assist me in locating where the problem is. I am only told that it is not well-formed, but for 3.2MB that is kind of hopeless to try and locate manually.
More Related Questions
- xslt listing unbounded elements I am trying to prepare an xslt file to print my xml list, however I am having difficulties. I have almost finished the entire project, but my problem is that I have unbounded elements […]
- Special Characters in XML I am creating a left navigation system utilizing xml and xsl. Everything was been going great until I tried to use a special character in my xml document. I am using » and I get […]
- Transformer not reading Special Character from Document Object I am trying to read xml data from Document Object, and then using transformer to render the data inside the document object to pdf,using XSL,
My code is :
Document doc = […]
- XSLT document() usage with WebKit browsers I'm having an issue when attempting to include and access multiple XML documents in an XSL styleheet. I'm assigning document nodes as variables and then attempting to access them in my […]
- Root element missing XML I am getting a root element missing exception for this code. The code is trying to read the same xml file again. There are around 150 xml files in this location. Can anybody help please?
- How to add space between two variables? I have a problem to add space between the firstName and lastName fields. I'm trying to display the first name and last name on one line, but there is no space between them. How can I add a […]
- Transform XML with XSLT and preserve CDATA (in Ruby) I am trying to convert a document with content like the following into another document, leaving the CDATA exactly as it was in the first document, but I haven't figured out how to […]
- What is the modern way to to do XML transforms in Python? I need to do bi-direction transforms between some significantly complex XML and flat-file formats in Python. I'm out of date and don't know how people are solving this problem in the far […]
- How to use a map in XSLT? I am reading the W3C documentation for XSLT 3.0 here. Here is what I have got:
- Convert XML to minimal branches to import into SQL Server with SSIS I have a complex XML file that I am trying to import into SQL Server using SQL Server Data Tools. The issue is that there are many nested elements. The SSIS XML Source identifies each […]