» Mouse/Keyboard not working in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Mouse/Keyboard not working in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
|July 7, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Ok my problem is that when i try to install ubuntu or even ‘Try’ Ubuntu on my computer the mouse will turn on for about 2-3 Seconds then turn off. The keyboard is wireless and doesn’t work either. I am using an old logitec keyboard for now that works its using the purple plug (Don’t know name) and it works but i can not finish the install because i need to mouse to do something.
I have tried multiple mice and keyboards only the keyboard with the purple plug (Don’t Remember name) works. None of my mice work i have Razor Tapian and these El-Cheapo mouses none of which work.
Purple plug is circle and has holes in it. I found out it was called ps/2 port.
Thanks for the help.
More Related Questions
- Ubutnu 14.04 installation issue – Keyboard and mouse not working After installing the new Ubuntu version 14.04 LTS, the keyboard and mouse are not working.
I have Ubuntu 10.10 installed and i want to update to the last version (14.04), so i installed […]
- USB Keyboard & Mouse Stopped Working (Ubuntu 14 LTS) I've been using Ubuntu 14 LTS on my work desktop, laptop, and home desktop without any problems. Does anyone know what I can do?
Keyboard on Boot
Keyboard in […]
- Ubuntu 14.04 Login freeze, no keyboard or mouse input I just installed Ubuntu 14.04. The live image worked just fine. But after installing I have some problems (which is sad, I already had plenty of problems with Ubuntu 12...). The Login […]
- Keyboard and mouse are not working on dell laptop after updrading to 14.04 lts version Need a help,
Dell vostro ,
RAM: 4GB ,
Processor: i3 ,
HDD: 500GB ,
Yesterday, I have upgraded my ubuntu OS version 12.** LTS into 14.04 LTS on that time my […]
- Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse gets detected but no signal gets send I installed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on a Mac mini (mid 2011) as second boot option using rEFIt and it works ok with wired mouse and wired keyboard. However apple wireless keyboard and mouse does […]
- Ubuntu cant read drivers or freezes such as external keyboard, monitor and mouse Ubuntu can't read drivers such as external keyboard, monitor and mouse.
After I forced shutdown Ubuntu, because of the add-on(from FF) I have to shut it down it hanged my PC. Also the […]
- Keyboard and Mouse Not working after few minutes in ubuntu 13.10 Keyboard and Mouse Not working after few minutes in ubuntu 13.10. I think this problem is not associate with hardware, because I had changed new mouse and keyboard also but this problem […]
- How to create a keybord shortcut for toggling mouse touchpad? I am trying to create a keyboard shortcut for [enabling] or [disabling] my mouse-pad, since it is very annoying to have it while typing especially when you have a mouse.
I have tried with […]
- USB keyboard and mouse not working after upgrade I recently upgraded from Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04. The first time from shut-down, the USB keyboard and mouse don't work at all, but if I restart it works fine. Why is this? Asked By […]
- Just installed Ubuntu 12.10 and my USB mouse & Keyboard wont work I was trying to install Ubuntu 12.10 from a live CD and I wasn't able to get it to recognize either my keyboard (C.Y.B.O.R.G V5) or my mouse (R.A.T 7). I eventually gave up but later on I […]