» Monitoring with Celery Flower
Monitoring with Celery Flower
|June 25, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
Since Celery docs recommends using flower for monitoring, I am trying to get it to work with a hosted RabbitMQ provider (CloudAMQP)
celery flower --broker=amqp://username:firstname.lastname@example.org/vhost --broker_api=https://lemur.cloudamqp.com/api/ --basic_auth=username:password
I can see a 500 Internal Server error as shown below in the CloudAMQP management console which seems to indicate a password error while I have none.
The server encountered an error while processing this request:
So how does one monitor celery with cloudamqp?
And is there any better solution (monitoring/task queue) to this?
More Related Questions
- Best Practices for running celery on heroku Lets say I have the following processes declared in my Procfile
web: newrelic-admin run-program python manage.py run_gunicorn -b 0.0.0.0:$PORT -w 9 -k gevent --max-requests 250 --preload […]
- Cancel an already executing task with Celery? I am new to Django and Celery. I have been reading the doc and searching but cannot seem to find a straight answer:
Can you cancel an already executing task? (as in the task has started, […]
- Whats the advantage of using celery with rabbitmq over Redis, MongoDB or Django ORM) Is there a speed advantage, functionality advantage?
Also using Django ORM (mysql), is it a lot slower than using rabbitmq, mongodb or redis?
Im currently hosting on webfaction, and […]
- django celery redis error ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: OK I keep getting the error "ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'OK'" when I am trying to run a delayed task with celery with redis in django. Could some show me what is […]
- Shared XMPP connection between Celery workers My web app needs to be able to send XMPP messages (Facebook Chat), and I thought Celery might be a good solution for this. A task would consist of querying the database and sending the […]
- How to force import a lib from python site-package? I am using custom django struct as below:
all settings file in conf, all app in src
and need use below manage.py:
if __name__ == "__main__":
ROOT_PATH = […]
- How to apply Celery signals to a group of tasks I want to do some processing before and after a group of tasks is run. I know I can connect a single task to task_prerun and task_postrun signals, but I'm using task.chunks and need to […]
- celery save task to database so in my previous project i used django-celery but in my current project i am using celery because djcelery THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED
Im using Redis as my backend, and i would […]
- Celery multi with queues set up not receiving tasks from django I am running my workers with the following command:
celery -A myapp multi start 4 -l debug -Q1:3 queue1,queue2 -Q:4 queue3
The workers start out very well so when i run
- Understanding difference between celery and celery milti? When I run Celery with one worker with celery worker -A myapp -l info, everything is fine, tasks are performed.
But when I run celery multi start 2 -Q:1 message_send -Q:2 message_manager […]