» Mongoengine get latest()
Mongoengine get latest()
|March 20, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
In django how to get latest instance of a query set if i’m using MongoEngine
Normally we do
But i cant use
latest in MongoEngine.
. i’m in stuck .
I didn’t find a solution here . but i’ve implemented . whats your opinion about below
This will return the latest instance .
and also fixed the issue by committing it to mongoenngine.
You may install this and use
More Related Questions
- Where to initialize MongoDB connection in Django projects? I wonder where I should initialize my MongoDB connection in my Django projects.
Currently I am initializing the client and db before my view functions in views.py:
- Django with Pluggable MongoDB Storage troubles I'm trying to use django, and mongoengine to provide the storage backend only with GridFS. I still have a MySQL database.
I'm running into a strange (to me) error when I'm deleting from […]
- ValidationError (StringField only accepts string values: [field_name]) Here is Django model
#copy_history = EmbeddedDocumentField(VkCopyHistory, required=False)
owner_id = StringField(db_field='owner_id', […]
- How to confirm user created by create_user in flask security mongoengine app? I have a python flask app using mongoengine and flask security built up from the examples to expose all of the confirmation, registration, tracking, and recovery functionality.
- MongoDB: querying fields of a referenced document I'm writing a Flask app that reports on different metrics relating to content items (e.g. number of views). The metrics data is imported from various sources, and I'm using MongoDB to […]
- Read-your-own-writes consistency in Mongodb first, here is what is said in Pymongo Documentation
By default, PyMongo starts a request for each thread when the thread first runs an operation on MongoDB. This guarantees […]
- Django non-rel failing to sync db with mongo 2.4.2 I have been using Django 1.3 non-rel with django-mongodb_engine 0.4. Mongodb version being used was 1.8.2 and things were working fine. Recently i tried to upgrade to mongodb 2.4.2(latest […]
- Whats the advantage of using celery with rabbitmq over Redis, MongoDB or Django ORM) Is there a speed advantage, functionality advantage?
Also using Django ORM (mysql), is it a lot slower than using rabbitmq, mongodb or redis?
Im currently hosting on webfaction, and […]
- How do I install an old version of Django on virtualenv? This may sound like a stupid question, since the very purpose of virtualenv is to this exactly: Installing some specific version of a package (in this case Django) inside the virtual […]
- Python/Django Template Iterating through Strings and Lists I have an issue with Python/Django where I have either a String or a List of Strings being passed to a Template. If it is a list I need to iterate through it and output each String on a […]