» Minecraft Framerate Drop after 5 minutes
Minecraft Framerate Drop after 5 minutes
|March 3, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I installed 13.10 last night on a Dell Precision M6500 and I was amazed that I could get ~50 FPS, but then after about 5 minutes, it took a sudden drop to about 2 FPS. This happens every time and framerate will not go back up unless I kill all java processes and restart Minecraft. How can I prevent this frame drop?
More Related Questions
- How to allocate more ram to minecraft? Minecraft lags badly in my linux than windows! in windows i dont find trouble playing it!
My system specs :
processor : AMD Athlon x2 260 3.2ghz dual core
- Binding keys to buttons on a Ps3 gamepad controller I have both a dual shock 3 and a knock off wired ps3 controller. I'm running 14.04 trusty tahr on a presario cq57 from compaq, no windows installed.
I have a AMD C-50 Processor × 2, 1.6 […]
- How to play Minecraft with a PS3 Sixaxis controller on Ubuntu? I originally posted this on another StackExchange site, Arqade, but I've had no luck there, so I've deleted it there in order to ask it somewhere with more Ubuntu specific […]
- Java help 25% of time I am working on developing a minecraft plugin based on the Movie InTime. When a player kills you you are susposed to lose 25% of your time and drop it in the form of a TimeCard (Book). The […]
- Very bad FPS on DOTA 2 with Ubuntu 13.10 using HD7770 I am having very bad FPS on DOTA 2 native.
I am using:
Ubuntu 13.10 for X64 bit systems
AMD FX-6300 CPU
8GB DDR3 - 1600MHZ
Radeon 7770 GHZ Edition with 14.1 Beta Drivers
What I have […]
- Minecraft Black Screen Ubunutu 12.10 using Java 7 I get these errors when trying to run minecraft.
ian@ian-Beast:~$ cd ~/.minecraft
ian@ian-Beast:~/.minecraft$ cd /.bin
bash: cd: /.bin: No such file or […]
- Java Multiplying I am creating a minecraft plugin based on the movie InTime and am trying to create code that on death of the player the player will lose 25% of their time.
Current code is:
String minus […]
- Java cant launch minecraft, these errors happen. Using Java Oracle These errors happen when I launch minecraft, First error happens when I launch the login menu ( It still boots up ). Second when I actually launch the game. […]
- Accessing a process after closing the consol Basically I am using Ubuntu to run a minecraft server via a VPS and I’m using putty to control it.
once I have started my server and everything is running, I’m in control of the server […]
- Cant Execute .desktop File I'm new to ubuntu and linux...
I'm trying to make a minecraft launcher .desktop file, and when I execute it, it says me:
"There was an error launching the application"
My code […]