» Microsoft CDN for jQuery or Google CDN?
Microsoft CDN for jQuery or Google CDN?
|September 18, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
More Related Questions
<script src="https://ajax.microsoft.com/ajax/4.0/4/MicrosoftAjax.js" […]
- Why should I use Googles CDN for jQuery? This may be obvious to some, but I've been wondering: why should I depend on Google's server to host jQuery for my site?
Is it only because it loads faster this way? Asked By - […]
- jquery ui – how to use google CDN I want to use Google CDN for jQuery and jQuery UI..
I'm using the answer from here for jQuery.
Best way to use Google's hosted jQuery, but fall back to my hosted library on Google […]
- Sourcing jQuery from a CDN? I am using require JS and want to know the best method to use a CDN version of jQuery. I hear the 1.7 version is "AMD" which is supposed to help but can't find a straight example. Hope […]
- How to see what is returned when a remote script is blocked I'm using Google hosted jQuery in my webapp (//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js) As part of bug diagnostics I have a window.onerror handler which catches any errors […]
- Google app engine slow TTFB I started looking at using Google app engine as CDN, but their TTFB is very poor. Can I do anything to reduce the response time of static content?
Web Page Performance Test from […]
- Are there a minified/compressed versions of the jQuery UI CSS themes on Googles CDN? I know that Google has the CSS files for jQuery UI at the following location:
But I'm wondering if […]
The trouble is when I access the page via HTTPS the […]